Chapter 6

The next day at school, L invited Light to a friendly match of tennis. I don't quite understand why he's doing this, i mean everyone wants to win, it's only natural. It wouldn't be any proof. Maybe he's trying to become friendly with him?

"i'd never thought you'd ask me to play tennis with you as a way to get to know each other." Light admitted, getting out a bat and a ball from his Bag.

„Is it a problem?"

„No, im actually really good at tennis"

You were sitting on the bench, watching the two conversing.
You couldn't hear what they were saying anymore, due to them starting to walk away.

Approaching the court, L started the Game, throwing the ball at Light so fast that he couldn't counter it.

The two played a tough game, a group of people gathering around. Both of them sweating, they both went for the win, but Light took the victory in the end.

"Game is set! Won by Light Yagami! Six games to four!" the crowd cheered.

Do i really have to do this??

Running up to L, You went to wrap your arms around his neck. "You did great Ryuga!"

Upon you doing this, you could swear you saw a short girl with a bob in the crowd looking at you with jealous eyes.

Not being good with physical touch, he attempted to hug you back, but just ended up looking awkward.

"Thank you, Y/n" he said, looking down/up at you and attempting to fake a smile. He honestly just ended up looking silly.

Walking away from the court, the three of you started going towards a little café. Light and L started talking.

"Hey Ryuga. Im feeling kind of thirsty, Plus there's something i wanted to ask you about."

"You humored me with a tennis match, the least i can do is answer some of your questions." L answered him.

"Oh uhm A/n?" Light brought his attention to you

"Yeah?"

"Could me and Ryuga talk under 4 eyes?"

"Sure, I'll leave you two to it."
you started walking away, going to wait at a bench outside.

_____________________________________
Light's POV:

We started walking into the little coffee shop, but on our way, L looked at me, debating if he should tell me.
„There's something i must tell you."

„What's that?" i said nervously with a bit of a stutter.

„I suspect that you, Light Yagami, are in fact Kira. Now, if you still wanna ask me something, then please go ahead."

i stopped immediately, thinking of what i could answer. „Haha, you think that i'm Kira?"

„Well, when i say i suspect you, i mean there's only about a 1% possibility. That aside, when i can prove that you aren't Kira and your deductive skills are good enough, id like nothing more than to have you work with me."
L started walking, and i followed soon after.

„1% huh... No matter how little he says he suspects me, he still does."

_____________________________________
(YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART, ITS JUST THE WHOLE DEDUCTIVE SKILLS TEST PART. ILL PUT A MARK TO WHERE YOU CAN SKIP TO WHEN ITS DONE!!)
_____________________________________