Seven

Tyler helped Harper into her house bringing her now 2 jars of pickles and her Italian Icey's to the kitchen setting the shaved ice into the freezer and one of the jars of pickles into her fridge , he set the other on the counter and began to look for a knife and cutting board. Harper watched Tyler confused as he continued to search.

"what are you doing Tyler?"

"looking for a knife and a cutting board so i can cut your pickles" he said still looking, Harper walked into the kitchen grabbing a knife and a green cutting board from the cupboard setting them on the counter, then she taps on his shoulder pointing to the knife and cutting board. "oh thanks" he pats her head and shoos her off as he washes his hands "go take a shower okay ill cut these up it'll take me a bit" Harper nods leaving the kitchen walking to her room grabbing her fluffy pjs and goes to the bathroom closing the door behind her turning on the shower to its highest temperature, she began to take her clothes off looking at herself in the mirror sighing as she set her hands on her belly.

Harper began to slightly feel self conscious about how she's beginning to gain weight, she shook her head stopping herself from looking in the mirror, she took down her hair and hopped in the hot shower letting the long stressful day wash off of her as Tyler stayed in the kitchen cutting the pickles she was craving.

After Harpers 20 minute shower, getting dried off and dressed she comes out to see Tyler putting the pickles away setting some aside for her in a bowl with a cup of her shaved ice setting side by side with a spoon, His back was turned to her as she approached him snatching her snacks as she Hopps to her Livingroom getting cozy onto the couch. Tyler turned around confused and sees her sitting in the Livingroom turning on the tv with the spoon him her mouth, making him slightly chuckle shaking his head and he makes his way to the living room leaning over the back of the couch looking down at her as she takes a spoonful of the shaved ice and setting a pickle on top and she grins eating the spoon full of the combo making him cringe.

"that good?" he asked

She nodded hammily "mmmmhmmm" she takes another spoonful and offers it to him

"no no I'm all good little runt enjoy" he chuckles sitting up "do you need anything else?" he asked raising his eyebrow at her she nook her head at his question as she takes another bite of her combo "okay well I'm going home, call me if you need anything and let me know when your OBGYN appointment is coming up so i can take you okay" she waves him off as she turns on a movie getting comfortable. He rolls his eyes and leaves her house heading back to his house.

---------- 1 month later---------

Harper and Tyler have been civil not fighting mostly because Tyler dosnt want to deal with a crying Harper since she still cant control her emotions very well, Harper is working again as much as she can before she is put on maternity leave and tyler is doing his best on his part working full time at the Gym where he usually works out and taking care of Harpers weird cravings along with taking her to the OBGYN appointments.

Tyler pulls up to Harper's job getting out of his car grabbing a bag with her new craving walking into the convenient store being greeted by the boss as Harper was no where to be seen. Tyler walked up to the counter to greet the older woman "Good after noon ma'am, where's Harper? brought her new Craving of the week" he said raising his eyebrow showing the bag to her. The older woman giggled and pointed to one of the isles and winks at Tyler as he began to walk over to the isle to see harper stocking shelfs her hand on her lower back her small belly beginning to poke out. Tyler walked over to her tapping on her shoulder getting her attention.

"Hey miss preggers got your cheese-its and sour cream"

"oh hey Tyler thank you" she thanked him taking the bag as she continued to eye the shelf and speaks again "this doesn't look right" she said angrily looking at her work pouting trying to rearrange the shelf making Tyler slightly chuckle

"Nesting already hitting you little runt?" he asked with a slight smile watching her

"maybe? i don't know, all i know is this just looks so bad!" she grumbles to herself

" your 14 weeks now right? or is it 15 weeks?" he asked

"16 weeks dipshit" she responded rearranging the shelf again

He nodded raising his eyebrow taking her hand walking her out of the isle "hey ma'am im taking Harper on her break is that alright?" The older lady nodded in response as when waves them off, Harper was being taken out while she was fighting with Tyler to stay in the store. Tyler picked her up and brought her to his car putting her in the passenger seat closing the door making her pout crossing her arms. Tyler walked his wat to the driver seat letting out a sigh sitting back glaring over at Harper.

"you cant fight with me every time i take you out to take a break runt! You know the doctor told you to be careful and to not over do yourself!" he scolded her

Harper pouted glaring at him "I'm trying to work as much as possible before the baby is born ass hat! i'm not going to depend on you when there born" she said back

"Well get over it stubborn ass, Because your stuck with me for the next 18 years and i will be apart of every single thing that will be going on with them. So i will be making sure your resting when you need too, eating right and so on understand me?" he said sternly glaring back at her "now eat your food and relax for once"

She huffed taking her food out of the bag and opens the cheese-its and opens the sour cream and dumps a cracker into the sour cream and takes a bite of it making her tilt her head back moaning in delight from her snack "mmm this is amazinnnggg" Tyler laughed at her reaction and pulled out his phone deciding to check out social media as she snacks, she offered him a cracker with some sour cream on it. Tyler looked at the cracker and at her and sighed eating the cracker she offered him, she watched his expression happily he tried to play it off nodding trying to swallow it quickly. "thanks it was good, but i got it for you so you eat it preggers" Harper nodded and continued to eat her snack he got her in silence as he continued to go through his social media.

"so when's the next appointment? Ill make sure to take off of work for it" Tyler asked breaking the silence

"the end of this week, i believe we will officially be able to see the baby... But you don't have to always be there and take off work" she responded not looking at him

Tyler directed his attention to her raising his eyebrow scoffing "excuse me? I will be there and I will be in that room with you to finally see that baby, what makes you think ill miss that appointment huh?"

"calm down ass hole i was just telling you you don't HAVE to be there if you have work" she looked at him raising her eyebrow back at him

"well what makes you think i would miss that?"

"i dunno maybe because you have a life, because i don't know if you remember but having a baby was not apart of your plan jack ass" she growled

"Its just work Harper! i can miss a day for my kid!" he growled back

"Your kid?! Do you mean OUR kid?! because last time i checked it takes two to make a baby!" she yelled

"Fucks sake Harper! Yes our kid! Calm down damnit!" Tyler responded raising his voice slightly

"You know Your always running my life ALWAYS up my damn ass! Deal with your life before meddling in mine! Let me go to this appointment by myself! you have a job to go to!" she said angrily

"Harper your being childish right now! I may have a job but ill call out to make time for my family" He responded back angrily

Harper snorted at him calling her childish and closed her food putting it back in the bag and setting it on the car floor "Go fuck yourself ass hole" she growled getting out of his car slamming the door behind her walking back inside to the convenience store grumbling as she walked in.

Tyler sat there stunned at her outburst he then groaned rubbing his temples knowing its gonna take a lot to make her happy again so he decided to turn his car on and drive to a few different places to make it up to her at the end of her shift.