0

Neige and I were currently chatting outside of the Royal Sword Academy, it was spring break and we were free to do whatever we wanted

While some went to their hometowns, others went to see other places in the world. Chen'ya had told us he was going to spend his break over at Night Raven College.

We knew he was going to annoy poor Riddle and Trey. He always does.

Ambrose LXIII has allowed his students to have three weeks off of school. But only if we did well on last week's exams. And, I like always held the highest marks on all of the exams. We all did splendidly well. Chen'ya got his highest score ever! I guess bribing Chen'ya works! And true, to Ambrose's word, he allowed us to get three weeks off.

So, we had some time to kill.

"Hey, Neige?"

"Yeah, Y/n?"

"Should I make this spring break have snow, so we could build snowmen?"

"Yes!" His eyes lit up.

"Ok! Yay!"

 Having taken my gloves off, I used my signature spell to cause snow and ice to quickly and vastly cover the ground being careful not let it to hit anyone who was outside with us. Even if it was a beautiful sunny day, my snow and ice would remain in the same state. I can use this however long I want it to be, but my hair gets lighter from my h/c hair then it soon will turn white and gets progressively lighter.

Soon, the area of Royal Sword Academy was completely and deeply covered in snow and ice.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I held my hand out to Neige, winking.

He took my hand and smiled, laughing.

The oasis pool that we were sitting by was frozen solid. The people that were in the pool, were out of it before it was turned to ice.

Just to be safe, I stepped on the ice to be sure I wouldn't fall in.

Once my two feet were on the ice, I used my signature spell again, but this time to change my outfit. I was wearing my favorite ice skating outfit. It even had a blue crystal crown that was now on my head.

 Neige's eyes were sparkling as he looked around at the scenery. He looked back towards the Academy, fresh icicles were hanging down the building making it look similar to an ice palace. Fresh snowflakes were crashing on the ground.

Then, he shivered. Some others around were doing the same thing.

I noticed that everyone else was shivering so I turned all of their clothes into warmer ones.

I was doing a figure skating routine.