A date

(Ignore the hair)

(Ignore the hair)

It's been a few weeks since the reunion. Lorelei, Everleigh, and Piper have been doing girls days more. Piper and her siblings were at school as lunch was going on Paul was sitting with Piper. An arm around her shoulders then he looked toward her and said, "Do you wanna go on a date with me?" Piper smiled, nodding as Paul smiled when the bell rang and it was time for their last few classes. 

After school Paul and the boys had football practices so Everleigh and Leah were helping Piper. They were all looking through her closet to see what she could wear. Piper sighed, "There's nothing for me to wear!" Lorelei then came in with a dress making all the girls gasp as Piper walked up to Lorelei. "This is beautiful, mom." Lorelei smiled. "This dress I wore on my first date with you dad. Maybe Paul is gonna be your man." Piper blushed at this making the girls giggle when she got dressed. The girls then helped her with her makeup as she saw herself in the mirror and she gasped. "Is that really me?" Everleigh giggled as Lorelei smiled when they heard the door bell.

Lorelei walked up to the door smiling at Paul. "Welcome Paul, Piper will be ready in a minute." Piper walked down the stairs making Paul's mouth drop as he said, "Piper, you are absolutely beautiful." Piper blushed, as he grabbed her hand and they walked over to his car. Opening the car door and helped her in his trunk. The radio was playing as Piper was humming the song as Paul looked over to Piper. They arrive to the restaurant as Paul helped her out of the truck and they headed into the restaurant and was seated. After ordering food and drinks they sat and talked. 

As the couple sat together, Paul put his hand on her thigh and said, "This date has been amazing already." Piper blushed. As they finished with food they went back to the truck and drove in the night. They went through the forest and headed to the beach and they got out and walked along. Paul dragged Piper into his arms and they looked into each others eyes. They gave a kiss as they enjoyed being in each other eyes.