𝙸𝚅

𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚒𝚗!

𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚒𝚗!

Min hye decided to leave her two friends after Yi Chan embarrassed himself for what felt like the hundredth time. Following her return home, she had a shower, rested, and set herself up for homework.

She was unable to stop her pondering thoughts, though, since they would continually return back to a certain boy who gave her unusual feelings. His stare remained in her mind, something the girl had never encountered before, and it infuriated her.

He had really beautiful eyes though!

Minhye thought to herself but she quickly slapped herself for thinking that way.

"Yah ! Pull yourself together. He is just a stupid brown haired boy with brown eyes."

They're not just brown eyes, they are the most beautiful pair of brown eyes that my eyes have seen.

"Focus on your homework Min hye!"

And he has the cutest smile.

"To hell with this !"

With a curse under her breath, Min Hye slammed her books shut and decided it was time to find another way to divert her attention. Food is a powerful diversion that may stop foolish thoughts from straying too far.

"Mom ! I want to have some ramen."

When she didn't hear back from her mother, Min Hye scowled and headed to their living room, but not before peeking into their kitchen, where her mother was nowhere to be seen.

What, Where did she go ?

"Min hye ! You have guests." Her mom called.

Min hye didn't even have time to get confused as their front door slammed and her mother's voice abruptly shouted for her. And there they both stood, dumb and dumber, Majo wearing a weary look that said, "Help me please," and Yi Chan wearing the same charming innocent smile.

"What are you doing here. I take it you're not really here because you missed me ?"

Crossing her arms, Min Hye asked. Her two friends exchanged glances of fear before speaking simultaneously.

"We need your help."

Day just gets worse and worse.

Time skip.