Cadence

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you for choosing to explore this story as I reignite my passion for writing. Your support is truly appreciated! And, I appreciate your understanding regarding any minor typos or issues you may encounter within these chapters. Please allow me the opportunity to improve my craft.

A quick heads-up: "Cadence" is the second installment in the Stereo High Series. So, be sure to keep track!

This literary work is entirely a work of fiction. Each character, institution, location, and event depicted within these pages is a product of my imagination, with no intentional resemblance to real-life situations.

"Cadence" may contain mature content and triggering events unsuitable for younger readers and some adults. Please approach the story with responsibility and discretion.

I welcome your insights, corrections, and constructive criticisms regarding inaccuracies or terminology. Your positive feedback can greatly assist me in honing my writing skills and enhancing the enjoyment of the stories for you. Don't hesitate to drop me a comment!

Also, please remember that all rights, including intellectual property rights, are reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution is prohibited. Let's maintain originality and respect each other's creativity.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Stereo High Series 

1. Melody by riedel_angelica

2. Cadence by skchwi

Date Started: February 12, 2024

Playlist:
To Be Announce

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

S K C H W I