My one and only

A oneshot dedicated to my favourite ship in Boynextdoor.

"You're my one and only" ~ TS

"Only yours forever and ever" ~ LH

Taesan × LeehanGongfourz OneshotWord count:- 3508→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Taesan × Leehan
Gongfourz Oneshot
Word count:- 3508
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Taesan and Leehan have been friends since forever. Both going to school together, lived near each other. Basically they did everything together. Now they are in their first year of their college both taking major in the same subject that is Music. Taesan loved writing music and wanted to become a music writer in his near future. His favourite band is Nirvana and favourite album from them is Live at the paramount. He had received an LP of it from his close friend Myung Jaehyun.(source kprofiles.com)

Whereas Leehan opted to become a singer. According to Taesan, Leehan had an unique singing voice and he wanted that voice to be heard by many people. Leehan also wanted to be singer so they both decided to take the same major.

Leehan was an amazing human being, always helping people and was very attentive towards others. While Taesan was an unbothered king. He didn't care about others unless you are close with him giving out cold image to whoever is not familiar with him.

Taesan and Leehan knew everything about each other and they both cherished their friendship alot. Many who didn't know them assumed them to be a couple and how badly Taesan wanted to tell them that "Yes we are" to whoever that would ask them if they were a couple or no.

Now Taesan always thought that he was straight untill he started having feelings for his bestfriend Leehan. He also thought that Leehan was indeed handsome and never failed to remind him how handsome he indeed was.

Because of Leehan's unique visuals many people from their school and now college were attracted to him. Many girls swoon over him to get his attention. He would politely decline all the proposals he received as he didn't want to hurt their feelings by being rude to them. And many of would fear to get near him because of Taesan.

Taesan realised his feelings towards Leehan during Leehan's 16th Birthday. Leehan had organised a party and had invited his close friends and some of his classmates who he found worth calling to his party. Leehan looked ethereal in the eyes of Taesan and boy was whipped for him since then. His heart would beat loudly against his chest whenever Leehan would be close to him or whenever Leehan hugged him.

Taesan feared that if Leehan came to know about his feelings towards him, he would get angry or worse break his friendship with him. He didn't know Leehan's sexuality as he never fell for anyone let alone come into a relationship with someone. Also he didn't know Leehan's thought on homosexual relationships so he didn't want their friendship to end just because of his ridiculous feelings towards the boy.

He thought that the feelings would eventually end but boi was so wrong. As the days passed Taesan found himself falling more and more for his bestfriend.
So as to get over him he decided to stay away from Leehan and avoid him at all cost. Difficult decision but he had to do it either way or else he would be in deep mess.