HTD#14

A group of 30 students carefully observed their tall dance instructor as she breaks down a part of her choreography through the mirror.

"Let's do that again. You see the music has this slight delay before the actual first beat going back to chorus."

Bada plays the music once again and let's the whole class listen while she times the music properly and executes the step cleanly.

"La, la, la then ha, 1, 2. Did you get it? Let's do that again."

The students was amazed at Bada's musicality but at the same time they found it hard to keep up.

Bada has been particular with listening to music, feeling the music with the entire body, keep up with the beat and look out for the counting. She had the patience to teach it to them clearly though so even if it was challenging for the students they were still able to enhance their ability to really connect with the music and find out how they can use it to their advantage in creating choreography.

At the end of the class, everyone was still visibly out of breath and their sweat continued to trail down their faces despite wiping it earlier before exiting the room.

"Thank you Bada-ssaem!"

"Bye! Take care!"

Bada bids good bye to her students and then she was left alone in the middle of the dance room. She let out a sigh before she smiled proudly. She's just happy to see the happy faces of her hard working students when they got to complete the choreography.

She gathered her stuff from a small table at the corner of the room and changed her shirt. No one was inside anyway so she just went for it. In the middle of wearing the new white loose shirt the door to the dance room opened but then slammed shut in quick two seconds.

She didn't saw who it was so she hurriedly gets out and once she opened the door she is welcomed by a clearly flustered Mauve.

The girl has been staying with her for 3 days now and she always comes with Bada to her classes.

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise but thankfully, Bada didn't had any classes scheduled for this week at Just Jerk. She's been doing pop-up classes at other popular dance studios around Seoul. Which means they have safely avoided the neighborhood where Mauve lived.

"Hey Mauve."

Bada does a small wave to get the attention of her student whose staring at the ground. Oh it was definitely her who caught Bada changing, alright.

Mauve looks up to her teacher who now has a playful smile plastered on her pretty face. She really didn't mean to peek on Bada while she's changing! Its just that she saw the students coming out so she hurriedly came in, she didn't expect Bada to be changing. Plus, she closed the door immediately. She definitely did not saw her, her... Ugh!

She pep talks herself in her head. Alright Mauve play it cool! You have what she has too you know! Oh God why is my heart beating like this? I only saw her changing not doing something else! Just be cool and say Hi!

Well she's obviously failing in it but atleast she's trying to calm herself down. She gather's up her sane braincells who hasn't consumed the fact yet that they saw Bada changing, before bowing down to greet her and then looked up again to show her an awkward smile. Way to go for playing it cool!

"Enjoyed the view?"

Bada teases Mauve and the moment the words sunk in the girl turned beet red and without any attempt to retaliate she runs down the hall. Leaving Bada endearingly giggling at her student's behavior.

"If I didn't know any better, I could've already mistaken you both as lovers now with how cute and comfortable you two are with each other."

The playful remark came from behind of Bada. When she turned to see who it was, she saw the familiar face of Kasper. His one of the well known choreographer in town and also a good acquaintance of Bada.