♡ 110 ♡

"Truly unmatched," Yoongi claps after the song ends. Jimin stiffens at the sound of Yoongi.

The younger turns around in horror and freezes as he sees Yoongi leaning on the door frame with a smirk. "Y-yoongi..."

"So, do you come here often?" Yoongi winks. Jimin only blinks at the shameless line.

Yoongi walks in, "Jimin-ah, if you wanted to sing your heart out you could've just asked. We were already in the studio, I would've been able to record it too, y'know," he takes a seat on the dark blue sofa.

Jimin gulps, "I... I'm sorry for running away like that."

"It's fine, I understand. Must be hard to face me after that, right?" It was hard for both of them, really. Neither could find the right words to say.

Jimin nods slowly, looking down on his own shoes to avoid eye contact with the older. But Yoongi wants him to look at him. He tugs on the hem of Jimin's hoodie and wraps an arm around his waist to pull him down. Jimin is caught off guard and lands on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi secures him in his hold, both arms around Jimin's waist and hands clasped together to lock him in place. There was no way Jimin could run now. Yoongi mentally pats himself on the back for his bright idea.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Jimin is staring at the lyrics of the next song that played displayed on the screen. He has his back facing Yoongi and he doesn't dare to turn around to look at him.

"Taking precautions. Now can we talk?"