𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

athena just posted a tiktok!

athenahart
i caved and got tiktok slay

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

"soph you coming?" i ask, waiting at the door.
"coming where peach?"
"with us?"
"you want me to come?" she asks with a shocked expression plastered on her face.
"of course I do" i chuckle
"okay sweet. gimme like 2 minutes i just gotta get my shit together" she smiles, throwing some stuff in her purse.
"easy as, we will go and find Mads and we will come back"
"okay peach" i give her a smile before walking out the door, with Jaden following closely behind.

"maddy!" i shriek, running to give her a hug.
"hi baby!" she smiles, returning my hug.
"you coming with us?"
"yeah for sure! hey Jaden nice to meet you" she gives him a quick side hug, smirking over at me.
"yeah you too"

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

I watched as the world went by, driving along downtown LA. I always wondered what life would be like if I had more stability growing up. Would I be this damaged? Would I thrive off validation from strangers because I had none at home? Would I put so much pressure on myself to be perfect because I grew up with everything but perfect?

The only people who truly knows the depth of my background was Willow and Sophie. Willow because I moved in with her when I ran away, and Sophie, because she made me feel safe enough to tell her.

"Athena!" Sophie yelled, finally snapping me out of my thought.
"huh?"
"Jesus Christ, get out of your head babe, we are here" I looked back out the window, noticing we were home.
"oh"
"you good?" Jaden whispered, following me out of the car.
"mhm"

"MY CHILDREN MOMMYS HOME" I yell as i swing the door open.
"hey, only I get to call you that" I could hear the smirk in Jadens voice as i turn around to face him.
"get you're head out of the gutter" i chuckle, patting him on his shoulder.

"MOM!" my mouth curved into a smile as I turn back around to see Coop running to me with his arms open.
"Hi my beautiful boy" I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he squeezes my waist tightly.
"hey what about dad?" Jaden huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I like Mom better, sorry" Cooper hugs me tighter, making me giggle.
"YOU'VE KNOWN HER FOR 2 WEEKS" Jaden yells, attempting to pull Cooper from my grip.
"yeah, and she's better" he sticks his tongue out at Jaden, causing his mouth to fall open in offence.

"don't worry baby i love you" Ant exclaims in a high pitched voice, jumping onto Jaden's back.
"more than me?" I pout, giving Anthony puppy dog eyes.
"of course not!" he exclaims, jumping off of Jadens back and running to join my hug with Cooper.
"what the actual fuck Ant! I thought I was your one and only" Jaden huffs, throwing his arms dramatically in the air.
"whatever helps you sleep at night" Ant smiles, causing Cooper and I to laugh at Jaden's clearly upset expression.

"wait where's Ju and Wills?" I look around, noticing that they weren't there.
"They went to get food like 20 minutes ago" Avani points out, coming to join the hug.
"oh okay" I smile, looking down at the group who's arms were wrapped around me, almost making me disappear.