extended summary

𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 is the daughter of James and Lily Potter

𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 is the daughter of James and Lily Potter. The goddaughter of Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black. And the youngest twin of her and her brother Harry Potter.

When she was born she was shown to have strawberry blonde hair like her mother but with her father's hazel eyes. Despite that as she grew older, her hair started to turn dark and earned dark red hair with large puffy curls at the bottom — along with her mother's cheekbones and her rosy cheeks.

Hope and Harry are both very different yet still similar. Both very curious and don't follow the rules — but hope does it for fun Harry does it because of his curiosity (+ trying not to bloody die every year)

Hope only does work that interests her — after first year that is. She is more very mischievous and good at making friends — many people either love her or hate her. She is the youngest chaser to ever join along with her brother who is the youngest seeker — just like their father who played both chaser and seeker at his time in Hogwarts.

If she isn't playing due to minnie or poppy not allowing her to play — for various reasons — she is joint commentator with her best friend Lee. They always make the quidditch matches better.

She is part of the golden quartet; Hermione — the brains, Ron — the strategist, harry — the 1/2 the smart leader, hope — the 1/2, the reckless leader

They are the group that is known to be the centre of attention. The stars of Hogwarts.

Her other friends are the weasley twins and Lee. The difference between these two friend groups is that the golden quartet find the trouble, but is troublemakers cause the trouble.

They are always pulling pranks and causing fights. Her main target is ever her professor snivvy. He's a right ol' git. Draco Malfoy who is another git and the ferret king of all slytherins.

Apart from them she has two friends called Annalise Gilbert and Atlas Morgan.

She has known them both since second year and have been close ever since. Anna is a ravenclaw, she is in a pureblood family of ravenclaws and Slytherins — her family isn't bad though she has a lovely family but her dad can be slightly strict at times towards muggle things.

Hope and Atlas met at the end of First year before the Christmas break. He was on his own in class when she came up to him and sat down. After that they started talking more and more and suddenly became close. He even told her about his little secret.