☼ FOUR ☼

You immediately object to the Chief, "Sir, I-"

He smiles at you warmly, placing his hand on your shoulder, "Worry not, (Y/N), the forest let him in for a reason. Do not judge those for how they appear on the outside, as they could be-"

You grow impatient, cutting him off, "But-"

"-That's enough, (Y/N)," Sei interrupts, standing in front of a baffled Sukuna, "We are to take him to his chambers."

You stare at her in utter shock and confusion, but her eyes calmly tell you she will discuss this with you later. You clear your throat, fix your composure, and follow her out. Sukuna is still frozen in place, his mind racing with thousands of questions and mixed emotions.

Was he angry? Confused? Definitely. And for these idiots to not know of his legacy? Impossible! Absurd! They didn't fear him and it was unsettling to the sorcerer. But he could make them fear him. Yes, he can burn their whole village down! He can burn their ugly tree to ashes!-

"Come, guest," You bring him back to reality with a glare.

Sukuna glowers at you with his aquamarine eyes and follows quietly, still trapped in his thoughts. How dare these mere humans make him feel so inferior, so unimportant? Absurd! This was supposed to be fun and chaotic, but Sukuna finds himself so conflicted. Never once did he encounter anyone who hadn't heard of him, never once was anyone unafraid of him!

"What is your name?" Sei asks with no hint of curiosity. It was as though she already knew who he was and wanted to clarify.

"Do you people really not know who I am?" He frustratingly asks.

"You're still stuck on that?" You ask with a hint of annoyance in your tone, walking behind him.

Sei from the front turns her head back at him with her eyes still closed shut, "This entire village and its people have been isolated from the outside world for generations."

Sukuna eyes her suspiciously, "Except you."

Sei remains quiet with no response. You already knew she hadn't come to Aokigahara since the two of you were eighteen. She saw and remembers more of the outside world than you and the villagers ever will.

"That is correct," She says curtly, and Sukuna doesn't question anything further, her voice annoyed him. 

Sei was so soft-spoken and yet she had so much power, it was as though she was acting weak. Her tone could have as much power and authority as you did. Sukuna likes your voice, so demanding so sure of yourself. You could prove anyone wrong with your bark and bite. If anything, he respected your brave tone as it matched your bold power.

The journey to his quarters was silent, but halfway you notice that she was not taking him to his chambers, but instead to the fields far from the village. You open your mouth to question her choice of destination, but Sukuna beats you to it.

"I don't see a home anywhere around here," He muses, "Are you expecting me to sleep in dirt during my stay?-"

The sway of her silky white hair comes to a halt with her footsteps, "Of course not, but I do hope you enjoy your stay, Ryomen Sukuna."

Sukuna lets out a booming laugh, "I knew it! At least someone here knows me."

You look between the two in confusion, standing awkwardly behind them. Sei turns her head to face Sukuna and finally opens her angelic eyes at him. You see Sukuna's expression drop.

"Domain Expansion, Unlimited Void." She says coldly with her frightening blue eyes.

In mere seconds, the area surrounding them disappears within a large black orb and you are left speechless amidst the silence. Within Sei's domain expansion hidden from you, Sukuna falls to his knee before Sei, the universe and it's knowledge flies past them and Sukuna is overwhelmed.