OC Info 2

Name: Takeo Kimura 

Name Meaning: Warrior; brave

Nickname(s): Little Brother (Emi), Squirt (Raph), Bestie (Mikey), Brat (Villains)

Age: 12 years old

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Japanese American 

Personality: Cheerful, hyper, funny, loving, kind, adventurous, stubborn, quick-witted, creative, etc.

Looks: Takeo has sand color with light brown eyes with short, spiky dark brown hair. He wears a gray and green striped shirt with brown pants and black shoes with a turquoise and white patterned scarf around his neck. He was born with four dark stripes, two on each cheek and a long small scar on his hip.

Family: Aiko (Father; disappeared), Sakura (Mother; disappeared), Emi (older sister), Mei-Wong (Mother figure)

Friends/Allies: Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, April O'Neil, Splinter, Mutant Crime Syndicate

Enemies: Superfly, Mutant Crime Syndicate (formerly), Cynthia Utrom, Spider, TCRI soldiers 

Likes: Exploring, climbing trees, pranking his friends and family, bugs, playing with Mikey and Emi, protecting his loved ones, meat, being with Emi, being with his mom

Dislikes: Emi getting hurt, dogs, his family and friends arguing, getting woken up early, too many people, hurting his loved ones, thinking about his missing parents, vegetables, his pranks failing etc. 

Weapon(s): Baseball Bat 

Voice Actor: Jacob Tremblay

Backstory: Takeo is the youngest member of the Kimura family and he lived with his older sister and his parents. His parents moved from Japan when his mom was still pregnant with Takeo and he was born in New York City and he lived a happy life as a baby. But when Takeo was only 2 years old, he and Emi were dropped off at Mei-Wong's flower shop so she can take care of them while his parents went to hiding. Takeo doesn't really remember his parents but has a few memories of them. He does his best to help out around the shop and he is really cheerful and kind to everyone around him.

~~~~~~~~~~

And here is Takeo's info! The prologue will come out soon so stay tuned! :)

~TMNTFanGirl2245