¹⁵ ᴼⁿᵉ ˢᵗᵉᵖ ᶠᵒʳʷᵃʳᵈ ᵗʷᵒ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ

│█║▌║ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

│█║▌║ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ.║  ▌║█│ 
.
.
.

Hyun-ho got up slowly, cursing himself in his head for not being able to climb onto the bed before he fell asleep.

He reached for his phone and opened the chat.

He remembered how they had been screwed. He remembered how they had voted out a civilian.

It didn't feel good to be responsible for someone's death. Especially if it was someone in his class. Someone he met on a daily basis. They may not have talked that much, but they saw each other every day.

This game was too sick.

Hyun-ho sighed wearily, then turned around.

He saw Na-Hee stretching, so he took a small breath and began to relax. They were safe, they weren't being attacked by the mafia.

His gaze then drifted to Dong-Hyun, who was still sleeping the dream of the righteous.

Hyun-Ho allowed himself a few moments to watch the most important people in his life.

When he noticed something, the air cleared from his lungs. His heart clenched painfully, and disbelief tore at him.

Dong-Hyun's chest did not rise and fall.

He did not breathe.

Then came the announcement that crushed Hyun-ho's soul to the ground.

𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊.

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗.

.
.
.

Na-Ri rubbed her eyes as she heard Hyun-Ho sobbing in the hallway.

"Dong-Hyun-ah, don't do this to me. Please get up. Dong-Hyun-ah. Please." Na-Ri couldn't listen any longer.

As she walked with unsteady steps, she looked through the broken door.

Jang Hyun-Ho swayed back and forth, embracing Dong-hyun's lifeless body as he pleaded with him.

Na-Ri wondered what they could have done?

What had they done to make them suffer like this?

.
.
.

Yeon-Woo listened sadly to Hyun-Ho's crying, sobbing, pleading.

Hyun-Ho was taller, Yeon-Woo shorter.

Hyun-Ho was more athletic, Yeon-Woo was not.

Hyun-Ho was more outspoken, braver and more honest. Yeon-Woo was only brave, outspoken, honest with his friends.