Chapter 18

" From Husband's Son-in-law to Important Official in Government and Public Affairs " Author: Yi Xun

Two hundred taels?
Ye Zheng raised his eyebrows. This number was far beyond his expectation. What he originally thought was that the difficulty of this jigsaw puzzle lies in an invention, but it is very easy to imitate. If someone buys it and wants to copy it, it will be a matter of time. , what he was doing was a one-shot deal. He expected that if someone knew the goods and could get about a hundred taels, he would sell it. If not, he could get it for seven or eighty taels.
Who would have thought that this old shopkeeper, who was still suppressing me with words before, suddenly became so talkative again?
Seemingly anticipating Ye Zheng's thoughts, the old shopkeeper said: "Young man, why don't you be happy? I offer two hundred taels, but there is a precondition, that is, your jigsaw puzzle can only be sold to my family, and it must never be sold again." Can you give it to the second family?"

"The shopkeeper is worrying too much, I'm not that kind of person."

Ye Zheng nodded. He originally only planned to sell one house.
The old shopkeeper added: "Since we are doing business, we have to say ugly things first. Since I can provide these two hundred taels, I naturally have other people to rely on in the county and town. If you can do it, that's good. If you can't, Don't blame me for taking other measures when the time comes, even going to the Yamen to accuse you of fraud, you should be punished."
Ye Zheng didn't disagree with this, but he also had something to say: "I understand what the shopkeeper said, but I can only make the decision for my family and promise not to sell it to another person, but this jigsaw puzzle is so easy to reproduce. , if it leaks from the shopkeeper, it is something beyond our control."
"You don't have to worry about this. As long as it doesn't leak out from you, when I finish all the uses in the capital, it won't matter if the streets and alleys are filled with these jigsaw puzzles. What I want is the benefit of picking up this crop."
"What you said is very reasonable. In that case, we agree."
After hearing this, the old shopkeeper said nothing more and took out the deed paper and asked for a signature. After Ye Zheng read the contract carefully, he took the pen and ink and signed his name squarely in the lower right corner.

The old shopkeeper originally wanted him to give him a thumbs-up, but when he saw that he could read and write, he couldn't help but take a second look.
After getting the money, Ye Zheng did not leave immediately. Instead, he sat in the shop in a good mood and explained the gameplay and ideas of the jigsaw puzzle to the old shopkeeper in detail. The shopkeeper took note of it very carefully. Ye Zheng also told him that if there was anything he didn't understand, he could help the shopkeeper answer his questions for free next time he came to town.
In Ye Zheng's opinion, this is a natural after-sales service. Everything in modern society has after-sales service, but in the eyes of the old shopkeeper, it is a symbol of their noble character.
The two of them were sent out of the store by the old shopkeeper with money in their hands.
Touching the newly obtained warm two hundred taels of silver, Ye Zheng felt very happy in his heart. It was one thing to be satisfied with the money. It was one thing to prove that the things in his mind were not useless in this era, which made him feel most secure. with pride.
"Here, Brother Qing, I'll put the money away for you!"
Ye Zheng handed the silver to Yun Qing as if he were offering a treasure. The husband should take care of the money.
"This is the money you got from the recipe you came up with. Keep it for yourself."
Yun Qing is not a person who is jealous of money. Even though these two hundred taels are a huge sum of money for a villager, he is still not tempted at all. Instead, he thinks that Ye Zheng will be more useful in studying and let him keep it for himself. flower.
"Brother Qing doesn't want my money. Could it be that he dislikes me and wants to draw a clear line with me?"
Yun Qing said: "I didn't mean that, it's just——"
It's just that Ye Zheng earned all this money. He didn't even use the effort of a finger. How could he get so much money out of thin air? Although they were about to get married, they were not married yet, and even if they were, he He's not the kind of mean guy who doesn't allow his husband to keep personal money.
He wanted Ye Zheng to have money and spend it whenever he wanted, and he also believed that Ye Zheng was not a bad person who wanted to spend his days and nights doing reckless things.

Of course Ye Zheng understood, but he deliberately hummed: "I think you are separated from me. Now you don't want my money, and in a few days you won't even want me as a person. I told you in advance that you are not allowed to I generally don’t get jealous when talking to Brother Shitou or Brother Niba, but you can’t stand being jealous!”
Yun Qing didn't understand why the topic had reached this point, and was so dumbfounded: "What does this have to do with Brother Shitou?"
Ye Zheng stared at him with wide eyes. Yun Qing looked back innocently, his eyes as clear and gentle as ever. There was no one else but him.
Ye Zheng suddenly realized that Yun Qing was not pretending, he really didn't know Shitou's thoughts about him.
Hahaha!
That man also regarded himself as a love rival, but Yun Qing didn't even know what he was thinking. He wasn't even a love rival at all, he was just a passerby in the village.
Ye Zheng was satisfied.
"No, it doesn't matter. You don't need to know such a trivial matter." Ye Zheng waved his hand, indicating that his husband should not take it to heart.
Yun Qing has never been obsessed with outsiders' matters, so he just shrugged and stopped asking.
Ye Zheng simply pushed the money over and said, "Hey, put it down quickly. It's so heavy. My hands are sore and my arms are hurting from holding it."
Yun Qing weighed it and admitted that the two hundred taels of silver was a big burden for Ye Zheng's little arms, so he carefully put it away in his own basket, and would just take it to Ye Zheng when he needed it.
The two of them walked to the gathering place chatting and laughing. When they were almost there, Ye Zheng suddenly thought about it again: "Brother Qing, we got a lot of money for nothing, how about we also buy a cow? Farming is busy. The cows can come in handy when we are busy, so that our parents don’t have to work so hard. They can also take us to the town during the off-season, so we can go shopping whenever we want.”
It also saves you from having to watch the time to gather with the large troops, and it is not fun to go shopping. The most important thing is that if you don't take Hutou's car, then Shitou will have no excuse to meet Yunqing.

It was not that Yunqing had never considered buying livestock, but he just mentioned it casually. His parents always said that the work was not important and that they were strong enough to work. But now that there was a delicate and frail husband in the family, it became more and more important to buy livestock. The necessity of a cow is over.
However, he still had to go home and discuss the details with his parents. He and Ye Zheng neither understood the livestock trade nor were as experienced as his parents, so he said, "Okay, I'll talk to my parents when I get home tonight."
Ye Zheng was extremely satisfied, Yun Qing was so good, he agreed with everything he said.
When I walked to the meeting place and saw Shitou's constipated face, I wasn't angry anymore.
Hehe, you don’t even have a name, do you know that?
When he got home in the evening, he took out everything and put it away. When he got the two hundred taels of silver, Yun Qing was a little hesitant to tell his parents. After all, it was Ye Zheng's money.
But Ye Zheng shouted directly: "Mom and Dad, look, I made a small business with the people in the town today, and got two hundred taels of silver, which I gave to Brother Qing and you!"
Yun Qing sighed and had no choice but to take out the silver.
The second elder of the Yun family almost fell out of his eyes when he saw the two hundred taels of silver in white. He had never seen these many taels of silver in his life. It was so visually impactful.
Yun Luoshi patted Ye Zheng's hand and was surprised: "Son, what kind of business are you doing that you can get so much money?"
Isn't this some shady business or gambling?
Yun Luo was a little worried. Even if he could get his money back from betting on something like this, there would be a day when he would lose all his money. If the money came like that, Yun Luo would not be afraid of a penny.
But looking at Yun Qing, Mr. Yun Luo was a little more relaxed. Mr. Yun Luo knew Yun Qing's temperament and would never let her husband do such a thing. So what kind of deal was it that could seize their crops for ten years in one fell swoop? What about the money that cannot be obtained?
Father Yun also smoked a cigarette without saying anything, and there was obvious worry in his eyes.
Ye Zheng observed the words and understood immediately, and hurriedly explained: "Mom and dad, don't worry, I won't do anything that is illegal or criminal and is detrimental to character. My business is mainly a coincidence. I saw a recipe..."
In this way, he explained the matter to the two elders of the Yun family.
Occasionally, with Yun Qing's testimony and comments, the Yun family's parents finally believed that their brother-in-law had not committed any crime, but had made a fortune by relying on what he learned from books.
Father Yun and Mother Yun have never read a book, and they have always admired scholars the most in their lives. Besides, as the old saying goes, there is a house of gold in books. My brother-in-law only made two hundred taels of silver by relying on the recipes in the book. It's far from the level of a golden house. Why are you panicking here? It's not a joke to your brother-in-law.