So close ✦✡︎

[ANGST]

Alastor felt Lucifer's lips on him, On his neck as he gripped on his hips.

Alastor tried to be in the moment but he couldn't stop thinking about how he got himself there.

Lucifer and Alastor were in the lounge, Both incredibly bored. Soon they saw Angel Dust flirting with some new patron.. As normal.

They both roll their eyes, Then glance over at each other.

They had been dating for a while now, But they had never really flirted like that properly, Alastor wasn't that good at it and Lucifer got flustered really quickly.

Lucifer rolled his eyes and grinned at Alastor, "Oh gee, I've been a real bad boy and someone needs to put me in my place!" He mocked Angel, Making Alastor laugh.

Alastor didn't reciprocate, Watching Lucifer make a fool out of himself, Acting girly and stupid, Angel Dust pouted and walked off.

Alastor chuckled.

"You are too much, Luci.." Alastor smiled at his boyfriend, Who sent a flying kiss his way.

"Like you could handle me." Lucifer batted his eyelashes.

What a stupid move..

"Oh I bet I could. Hell, I'd do even better then Angel Dust!" Alastor laughed.

He was too cocky.. He'd regret that.

Lucifer raised a brow.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes."

Alastor felt Lucifer's hand slip up his shirt, Feeling his slender figure.

Alastor tried to brave it through.. For his pride. And also just because he didn't want to look like a wimp. He'd never wanted to try this and since he was Asexual, Lucifer never asked.

Alastor was happy that Lucifer never tried, Because he was honestly uncomfortable with the thought.

He bit his lip, Getting nervous. Nervouser? Is that a word?

No. But petrified is.

As Lucifer slowly started to unbutton Alastor's shirt, He couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop!" He yelled at Lucifer, Flinging back while Lucifer raised his hand in surrender, Eyes wide and looking at Alastor in concern.

"Darling, Are you-" Lucifer started, To which Alastor panted, Getting up from the bed and running off, "Alastor!"

Lucifer covered his face as the door slammed.

He'd fucked up.

As alastor was running, People gave him strange looks, Especially Charlie and Angel Dust, Since Alastor looked pretty happy before he had entered Lucifer's room.

"Darn.." Alastor whispered and he walked into his own room, Slamming the door and sitting in his arm chair.

He was disappointed in himself. Mostly because of Lucifer's face.

He looked so hurt.

Why didn't he just suck it up?

He glanced over at the mirror.

"So close.." Alastor whispered, Covering his face in disgust of himself.