Xaden

I'm late, I'm late because i was studying till late night, then i woke up late and now i am late...late for going to the main gate.., late for waiting for her there..what if?  What if she had arrived , what if she is here and i was unable to see her...what if? .....fuck xaden nothing is going to happen.. your dreams really do come true..she had not arrived. Maybe she will  come tomorrow...
Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realized, i was at main gate amd i bumped into someone..
"I am sorry"
Whyy god??? Why are you doing this to me!??
I don't have time for thiss...I'm already late..i have to go...
"Move" i said calmly..
"Excuse me?"
" can you please...

Oh!
Oh fuck!!
I can't believe my eyes...

Same black dress, blue eyes , pale white skin.
There she is....Looking straight into my soul..

"What  were you saying?" She said
Damn.. her voice , her voice is so melodic, i can listen to it all day, itss so soothing so calm..i wonder how she will sound when I'll be deep inside her...shhhh ,shut up, don't go there,..
God, i think my breath is struck somewhere there, I can't breath, I can't move, I can't talk,..

My love, only mine....

What should i do? Should i tell her about my love..? Should i tell her about my dreams? Should i..
" Hey, you alright?" She said again..
And i, fuck I haven't said a single thing to her till now..what should i say to her...!!??????
"Nevermind , i have to go" she said
"No, wait..".  I said in urgency...and she..
She smiled, she has dimples..
Oh god, i m going to die this very moment without even confessing my love..
she is ten times prettier when she smiless and those dimpless........

"Listen, babyboy i know i am beautiful, but don't look at someone like that.. close your mouth dear.." she said to me
I closed my mouth adruptly..
She laughed a little and the sound is so calming...
" you are cute ,...... bye" she , i, i am CUTE!?
She is gone, like gone seriously, where did she go.,?

She called me cutee....
You are an idiot you didn't even talk to her ..stupid , my mind taunted me..
It was a starsruck moment , i was numb, how can i,.?
Great  now i am arguing with my mind

Good start xaden delano.

"Hey don't you have a exam today?" Ice aka oliver said
"Fuck off , i am not in mood" i replied in a curt tone..
" Not in mood of what exactly, giving an exam!?" He taunted me
Shit.
"Oh, oh yeah , exactly, of course"
" where is your mind?"
"Nowhere"
"By the way, do you know ceo of CLAIRE ELECTRONICS , NYLA CLAIRE, is in our college, she came today only.." he told me
" hmm" i  don't want to talk to anyone, i have a exam, i have to find her..i have to..
"Bro she is a billionaire" he said again , i am getting irritated..
"She is hot too" he said , can i burn him already!?
"Look there she is"
"Hmm" i said not intrested..
"Firstly look" he grabbed my face and forced me to look at the direction..
"Ice, what th fu....she, she is what." There she is , is, Is she flying!!???
"What did you say?" I asked him..
"You were not listening, were you?" I am almost going to punch him..
" can you PLEASE repeat Mr. Ice?" I said and he rolled his eyes.
" Nyla claire , ceo of CLAIRE ELECTRONICS, Billionaire. , damn hot" he told me in breif and i only noticed one word he said,,
"Don't call her that" i warned him,
"What?" He asked
"Hot, you can not call her hot, nobody can call her that, only i get to call her hot, beautiful, sexy...she is  MINE and MINE ONLY..." i warned him again.
He looked me in disbelief ,
And i looked at her,  NYLA such a beautiful name... everything about her is beautiful...

She is roaming all over the skies,, flying like a bird, smiling....the view so mesmerising.. I can't stop looking at her..

Nylaa claire, what have you done to me..?