6

The sun rose in Ninjago,birds began singing in the trees as the world awoke.Light danced through the curtains in the bedroom.Blankets,swords and clothes were strewn about the room.Lloyd opened his eyes and immediately the feeling of dread crushed him.Akita was still asleep,nestled amongst the blankets they were both tangled in.Lloyd was taken a back at how beautiful she looked,it wasnt just her appearance,but also her resilience.Akita was strong both mentally and physically.He desperately wanted her to stay.Without another thought he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer,he needed to spend what might be their last few hours together.Lloyd felt oddly calm by the familiar smell of her hair.Akita stirred.A knock sounded on the door"Get up"The Commander called"We open the portal in half an hour!"
There was a glimmer of red light as Akita shifted into her wolf from. She got up and shook herself off,she then jumped off the bed.
"Please dont leave" Lloyd begged
"You could come with me" Akita mumbled after shifting back into her human form.
"I can't,I need help, I cant get that help in the Never Realm.If I could I'd go with you"Lloyd's eyes lingered on the scars crisscrossing her body" I want to keep you safe"
The formling turned to face him"Please do not pressure me!I am going through enough right now!I want to go home...but I want to stay with you,I dont know what I need!"
"I'm sorry Red,I-I just don't want to lose you."
"I understand" Akita acknowledged slipping on her Kimona cardigan,"I feel the same way about you."