━ 𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Glancing around the circus where she knew Blitzø and his family lived, along with his friend-turned enemy-turned sorta friend Fizzarolli, (Y/N) found that it was much more invigorating to be there in person than to just see it through a screen. The laughs of the children, the smell of the buttery popcorn, and the flashing lights all tied together neatly by the red-and-white striped tent was something she didn't think she'd ever get a chance to experience.

It gave her a warm feeling.

    Unfortunately, Paimon didn't feel the same.

"Ugh," he grimaced at the area around him, currently a mirror showing his visage that was held up by the Imp butler, having not even chosen to physically attend the circus with Stolas. "Is there a spot that is close to the front? But also far enough away that I don't have to—" He gagged in disgust when inhaling, "—ugh, smell the poor!"

And just like that, they were led to an area marked with a banner labeled 'Goetia.'

    "Isn't this exciting, my Prince?" (Y/N) hummed with a smile as she continued watched a pair of juggling Imps, a pair of acrobatic Imps, and a female Imp riding a demonic horse by a one-hand handstand. "Going out to the circus on your birthday must be a reveling festivity."

    "Yes!" Stolas jumped in excitement whilst clapping his hands. "Especially because I'm here with you!"

    Her smile softened.

    At least he's happy.

    In the original show, he was too disappointed by the news of his arranged marriage... hopefully he'll enjoy the circus more now.

    "(Y/N), (Y/N)!" Stolas eagerly tugged on her cloak to gain her attention, his red eyes wide with child-like sparkles as he pointed at an Imp knife thrower perfectly avoiding an Imp strapped to a target board. "Look at that! Look at that!"

    "Very impressive," she nodded.

    "You're probably even better!" He cheered with a flourish of his arms. "You could probably hit the target without hurting anyone from several hundred feet away!"

    "Most likely," she patted his head, chuckling.

    "Now!" The ringleader of the circus declared, his voice drawing both (Y/N)'s and Stolas' attention back to the front to find an Imp with huge curled horns and a long whip-like tail laugh maniacally. "Everyone's favorite thing about circus shit! The mothafuckin' clowns!"