Part 8

🖤Playlist:🖤
(West Coast By Lana Del Rey)
(Iris By The Goo Goo Dolls)
(The Walls By Chase Atlantic)
(Bloody Mary By Lady Gaga)
(Curiosity By. Bryce Savage)
(RAHHHH By ALT! Slowed+Reverb)
(Bodies By Drowning Pool)
(The Devil in I by Slipknot)
(Prisoner by Raphael Lake)
(RunRunRun By Dutch MelRose)
(KISS Me by Malo)

Introduction: Grayson Arrives at Red Lotus with Ryan and finds Venezia and Rose very Tipsy and Grayson has come back from a very long day at work and he gets a call saying Rose is very tipsy (you can imagine his reaction #Possessive and #Jealous!) so he finds her at the bar and he tries to get her home but Rose decides to be Bratty which we all know what affect that has on Grayson (AKA=mad but TURNED TF ON😏) so he decides to pick her up and put her over his shoulders and carries her out to his car.
(Read to find out !)

"Put Me down!" "Not happening" "Bitch" "what did you just call me?" "Nothing Mr.Grumpy" "it's giving Grumpy X Sunshine Trope" "you and your romance books!" "What are you gonna do about it?" "Hmmmm I think you need to be punished"

—————————————————————————
⚠️😈SMUT SCENE WARNING⚠️😈
⚠️TW:Blindfold,Degradation,Praise kink
(In Authors POV (me))

Grayson picks Rose up and she wraps her legs around his waist and she starts kissing his neck he groans in pleasure "mmm behave" "and what if I don't want to?" "Don't start something you can't finish babe" Graysons eyes darken with desire and lust,Rose awakens the Dominant part of him and she enjoys all of it. "Get. On.The.Bed!" Grayson opens the right Nightstand drawer and takes out a black blindfold and ties it around her head,ALL of her senses are now heightened . "How do you want this baby?." "Hard. Or Fast?" "Do your very worst!" Grayson gets on top of her, his arms caging her on either side of her head "there's no escaping me Love" Grayson takes his thumb and index finger and lifts her chin and he kisses her sensually and slowly "Fuck you taste so good" "Lift your hips for me" "G-Grayson?" "Shhhh" next thing Rose knows he's pounding into her "Ah,oh F-Fuck" . Grayson takes his hand and pinches her nipple "Please-" "please what? Baby?" "I wanna C-Cum" "Not yet!". Roses body is trembling due to her holding in her orgasm "On all fours Baby" she gets down on her knees and looks up at Grayson "Good Girl" ,Rose takes her hand and starts pumping his shaft and Grayson throws his head back in Complete Pleasure "Oh fuck,That's it Babygirl" "Right there" "mmm you taste so good" Grayson smashes his lips on Roses "your so beautiful taking me!" (YALL THE DOMINANCE I'M SCREAMING !)  "Spread your legs" "Cum for me" "awww you like it when I degrade and praise you ? Don't you?,you get off on it" "mmmhm". "That's a Good Girl".

{The Next Morning...}

🌹Roses POV: I wake up and I put on Graysons white button down shirt it's so big on me it's like a dress and I walk down the stairs smelling something fruits,Waffles,toast,pancakes,blueberry muffins? I'm not complaining,I come into the kitchen and I spot HIM Shirtless in the kitchen listening and singing to "Wildest Dreams By Taylor Swift" "that smells really good" I walk up behind Grayson and hug him from behind "I figured after last night you'd be hungry" "your not hungry babe?" "I am but unfortunately I have a meeting" "Then eat something" "does that include you?" "Maybe" "but I don't want you to be late" "I won't!" "Shirt off!,legs spread.now"

{Listen to this song to match the scene!}

⚠️SMUT SCENE!⚠️
TW: PRAISE KINK!,EDGING,FELLATIO!,DOMINANCE!!!!!!,SUBMISSION!

Author: Grayson picks up Rose and she wraps her legs around his waist and starts kissing his neck "fuck you smell so good" "I wore your favorite cologne"  "legs spread.Now" "what are you doing to do to me?" "First I'm gonna tease that swollen clit of yours,then I'm gonna kiss hard And then I'm gonna make you scream my name but also to forget your own" "you'll be nothing but a pile of mush" "but as I'm doing that,your gonna suck me off" "F-Fuck D-Don't stop" "I don't ever plan on it" "On.Your.Knees" Rose gets onto her knees and starts unbuckling Graysons Pants and slides his black boxers down and starts bobbing her head up and down "mmmm such a Good Girl taking all of me" "anything for my master" (YALL THE SUBMISSION😩 MY JAWS DROPPED!) "Hands behind your back" "do you plan on cuffing me?" Grayson takes his belt and loops it around her wrists tightly "I'm done with you yet"
"On your back!" Rose does as she is told (LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA) "Mmmm your soaking!" "Is this all for me?" "All for you and only you" "that's a Good Girl" (Kicking my feet and giggling) "I wanna pin you down" "Make Me" "Playing with HellFire are We?" "A-Ah" "Not Yet"
"I Can't-please-I can't-" "Cum for me baby" "G-Grayson!" "I know Baby I know". "Ride me!" Rose crawls onto Graysons Dick and starts rolling her hips "That's it Baby Right there" "be a Good Boy and relax".