Part 2

As rajat called pallavi she went to their room where as always Rajat was ready in his white cotton pants and dark maroon colored shawl covering his upper body.

Ra-(sighing) seriously pallavi you  forgot today is Monday and we do Puja together on Mondays hmm.( said coming near her)

P- (stuttering) ughhh ohh woh uhmm actually today is Tinkal's kheer pakai naa toh I was busy with her.

Ra- seriously pallavi now lying to me its our time naa and let tinkal cook and don't go in kitchen to do any kind of  kabada I think she can handle kitchen but you huhh a big no you'll burn down whole house in ashes if you go in kitchen without someone mature hmm( grinning at last)

P- (mouth gape open) hawww you are indirectly calling me a disaster haan khadoos buddha.

Ra- (huffing) hey I'm not Buddha OK now go take shower and get ready I already selected your saree for puja go and wear it and I bought flowers for you to wear for puja when I went for Running come out fast time nahi he.

(pallavi quickly took red saree from bed and ran to shower and change as her husband can turn to a big time meanie if he gets late for his puja and today he is already late)

Meanwhile in Kitchen:

Tinkal doing work in kitchen or we can say TRYING to work bcz she is literally just destroying everything in the name of cooking. 

T(stiring the boiled milk)- uff bhgwan ji kaash jb mummy ne itna bola tha ki holidays pr kuchh ghr ke kaam sikh le tb unko chakme dekr agr trip pr na bhagi hoti toh aaj ye din na dekhna pdta. Itna tough h ye khana pkana aur ye video huh just good for nothing. Ek bhi chiz dhang se explain nhi kr rhe ye log. They should tell na ki jo bhi chizein ye bta rhe hain wo dikhti ksi hain. Ab agr koi cooking me itna hi perfect hoga toh fir kyu inki video dekhega khud hi na bna lenge. Idiot log.....

She was doing all the work frustatingly in a very messed up condition. Her hairs were folded into a loose bun and her whole hands, waist, neck every visible skin was painted with flour even her face too. Seems like she just played holi with that. Just than a boy wearing t-shirt and ripped jeans comes there all the way whistling. He without noticing anything goes towards fridge and takes out a water bottle. He takes one sip bt listens bangles' sound so his gaze went on the source and he spits out all the water with a shocked face.

B- What the actual Fu.ck what are you even  doing Bhabhi Jiii.

Tinkal looks back but seeing him rolls her eyes and smirks.

T- hey babyboy again cursing hmm....did u forget what punishment u got last time for this? Looks like being ur senior as well as now ur BHABHI too i need to teach u so many lessons again.  

B-(passing his infamous smirk) oh really do I need to tell you that noww you are no longer my senior just my bhabhi and I've my own ways to get out of any trouble you know?

T(folds her hands across her chest)- ooohhh so now babyboy knws how to speak haan....veryyyy nice i like it....

B(rolls his eyes)- i m not baby i have a name....and i do knw how to speak phle nhi bola kyunki aap mri senior thi....

T- aur ab bhabhi hun DEVAR JI (setting her nails) bt u knw what Mr RUDRANSH Bawa aapki senior me hmesha hi rhungi and i will still correct ur every mistakes. (smirks) And it will be much better ki tum isi me sudhar jao wrna jiju ko pta chli tohhh......

R(looks at her in disbelief)- u cant be serious bhabhi...

T- guess what i m....

R(irritated)- no u cant huh...

T- looks like i care...

R(raising his eyebrow)- u cant threaten me bhabhi wrna abhi bhaiya ko bulaya na toh ye jo smirk muh pr aa rhi h sb udd jaegi smjh aaya humpff....