Dream 229B || February 9th - February 12th ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest Dream!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members v

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members v.v (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

sulkytae,

However, let's welcome new members who have just joined us, new books that old members have put in, or group changes that put a new person in your group :D...

⭐Let's welcome Seraphslastbreath to Group 1.2 with their book, Untold Truths!

⭐ BlueJay325 has been moved to Group 3.1!

⭐ -yellowandblue- has been moved to Group 3.3!

Now, a quick reminder of the rules:

☆ Read one chapter of the book(s) featured in your group (exception: two chapters of poetry). For group 3, all group members are technically the book featured for that update.

☆ Leave 7+ inline comments in that chapter, must be spread out throughout the entire chapter.

☆ Report being done next to your username and specify which chapter you read.

☆ Read and comment on one chapter of BotW, and report being done in the designated area right below the BotW. You have until the end of Dream B to do this.  You DO NOT have to do this each update, only once throughout the entire week.

☆ Remember that the deadline is 5 PM EST on the final day listed in the chapter title. If you want featured, though, you must be finished by 3 PM EST that day.

☆ If you need an extension or even think you'll need an extension, please request one.

For information on any other rules, please see the Information chapter.