NOOOO!!!

Shyanne's P.O.V
"What?! Why?!" Me, my bro Jarius and my sis Rae-Anne screamed. Jarius was 14 while Rae-Anne was 12. My parents had gotten a job in London to work for Mr Walt. There was a school where all those under Mr Walt's children studied there and we were going there. "Sorry kiddos but we have too. Shyanne you might realise your dream of being a famous singer there, Jarius you can be an actor like you wanted and Rae-Anne you can meet Ross Lynch." All of us had a smirk on our faces when we heard that. I knew exactly what they were thinking, maybe going to London is not going to be that bad. Unfortunatly, it also ment that I would not see my best friends anymore.... Faith, Reianne and Sarah were my best friends and I did not want to leave any of them. I decided to follow my destiny and go. I went straight to bed after the family meeting ended. After all we were going to stay in a hotel first thing tomorrow. My parents had packed out bags when we were at school.
(*Next day, after school*)
Me, Faith, Reianne and Sarah were walking out of class when I said,"Im going to miss you all." They nodded and pulled me into a group hug. "Shy, look on the bright side. Reianne said that the hotel that you were staying in has One Direction as their VIPs for two weeks." Faith said. Reianne nodded as I sighed. "Maybe you are right. But I'm NOT a directioner! I'm a 1D ALMOST fan. Plus I thought you said that they were VVIPs. As in Very Very Insane Persons?" She awkwardly smiled and looked away. I saw my dad's Chevrolet and walked towards it. "Bye girls! I'll miss you! I love you!" I said. They smiled,nodded and broke into tears. We said our goodbyes and I walked into the car. My dad drove us to the hotel and I went to my room. I looked out my door and saw 1D. People were crowding around them. Funny thing was, I could'ent see Niall Horan. I shook the thought off and went back inside. I accidentely left the door open when I went in. I sat on the sofa and started strumming the chords to 1D's Kiss You. I then started singing. (A/N Shyanne's sis was in the room)
Niall's P.O.V
I strayed from the group as I heard someone's singing. I followed my ears to an open door. I heard a girls voice singing Kiss You by me and my mates. Surprissingly, she was playing the guitar at least that's what I thought. I knocked on the door and a girl at least 12 answered it. "Hi little girl. Was it you who was singing?" I asked politely. "Oh no sir. You got the wrong person." She said than she tiptoed to my hieght and wispered in my ear," It was my sis. Amazing right?" My eyes widened and she let me in. I saw a girl around my age finishing her last sentence. I clapped as she finished. She spun her head around in surprise. Het eyes widened and she said,"Good evening Mr Horan. Did my singing annoy you? I can stop if you want.." I quickly stopped her and said,"No! It was amaZayn." I think knowing I was part of 1D she started laughing.
(A/N)
Hey it's Shyanne again! This is my fourth story hope you liked the first chapter! Next chapter might be short but please don't hate! Please read my other stories! I have completely NO idea how to put cast so here is the cast
Cast: Niall Horan as himself,Shyanne grace Yeo as herself, Zayn Malik as himself,Harry Styles as himself, Liam Payne as himself,Louise Tomlinson as himself, Nicholas Yeo as himself, Jan Yeo as herself, Rae-Anne Grace Yeo as herself, Jarius Paul Yeo as himself,Perrie Edwards as herself,Danialle as herself, Elonour(I don't know how to spell) as herself,Fm jxlp as Faith Megan Chua(herself),Reianne Hoon as herself, Sarah Ng as herself, Snow Heng as Kelsy Spears, Ross Lynch as himself,Laura Mariano as herself and other charecters as themselves!Lol!
Love,
Shy-