[ 𝟐𝟓 ] - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    "Breaking news in Hell today!" The familiar voice of Katie Killjoy, anchorwoman of the popular 666 news, could be heard from the TV of the lobby as (Y/N) drifted down the stairs that next morning, her mouth stretched into a giant 'O' as she ya...

    "Breaking news in Hell today!" The familiar voice of Katie Killjoy, anchorwoman of the popular 666 news, could be heard from the TV of the lobby as (Y/N) drifted down the stairs that next morning, her mouth stretched into a giant 'O' as she yawned. "It has just been reported by hot-as-fuck CEO of VoxTek, Vox, that his fellow Overlord Valentino, owner of the Porn Studios, whom he was in close connection with has been slain! And wouldn't you know it? His killer is none other than the infamous Radio Demon!"

"What a shocker, Katie!" Tom Trench laughed, most everyone knowing about the disputes between Vox and Alastor.

(Y/N) inhaled sharply at that.

Faltering at the last step whilst biting her lip, she awkwardly stared at the floor.

    She didn't regret Valentino's death.

    Not in the least.

    Not when it freed Angel Dust.

    What she did regret and what she had been avoiding until just then when she couldn't ignore it any longer was how her presence had probably ruined an aspect of the Hazbin Hotel storyline.

    She exhaled heavily.

    Hopefully, at the very least, this won't fuck everything up.

Resuming her journey down to the lobby, she entered the space to find Charlie, Sir Pentious, Angel Dust, and Niffty watching the news segment, neither Alastor nor Vaggie anywhere to be seen while Husk stood behind his bar counter with a bottle of alcohol propped lazily in his hand. Sitting down beside Angel who gave her a soft smile, (Y/N) turned her attention back to the TV to continue watching.

"This is truly a shock, isn't it Katie?" Tom spoke as he picked up a mug of coffee to somehow drink it through his gas mask. "The balance of power has now been skewered, and the Porn Studios has been temporarily shut down. People are not happy about this, what do you think will happen next?"