2. to early for this.

Heizou eventually falls asleep like his boyfriend asked him to he had trouble falling asleep for awhile and eventually kuni wrapped his hands around heizou and cuddles with him till they both fall asleep eventually heizou wakes up groaning abit in pain because he had really bad stomach cramps so decided to back to sleep with his boyfriend but he couldn't eventually kuni woke up and found heizou looking like he was in pain. "Hei are you okay." heizou responds. "Definitely not this baby is giving me a hard time.." kuni hugs him and asks. "Want me to rub your stomach for you to hopefully make your cramps better?" heizou looks at kuni and says. "Please?" "sure." kuni responds and immediately started to rub heizou's stomach and his boyfreind liked it and felt better now that it relived abit of pain for him and then Heizou was tired so he fell asleep in his boyfriends arms and eventually they both fell asleep for a good while but then heizous stomach started cramping badly again and he decided to rub it as much as he can to relive his pain but it wouldn't go away but it still hurt him badly and he didn't want to disturb his boyfriend again just for him and suddenly after a while he was still trying to relive his pain but it wouldn't go away and eventually he fell asleep from the pain and managed to sleep through it and his boyfriend still was sleeping next to him for a long while.