☾︎✰𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠✰☽︎

You wake up slowly.

Veneer wasn't beside you, he was probably making a breakfast of sorts. You had decided to help him with it, because you knew that he couldn't cook at all.

You walk into you're room to change into pajamas (yes, you slept in you're outside clothes.💀)

you can use this example or use you're imagination :):

You then slowly walked down the stairs to see Veneer running around the kitchen looking panicked

You then slowly walked down the stairs to see Veneer running around the kitchen looking panicked. "what's wrong Veneer?" You asked as you're worry started to grow.

"I was on my phone, and I didn't notice that the pancake caught on fire!" He said sounding very worried. You look to the stove to see burnt pieces of pancake all over the place and white  foam which was probably the fire extinguisher.

You sigh and walk over to help him. You dump out the remainders of pancake in the trash. They were all burnt, anyway. You clean the fire extinguisher residue off of the counter. You then throw out the pan that was burnt in the process.

"Do you want me to show you how to make a proper pancake?"He nods very quickly. You then get out the measuring cups, pancake batter, and butter. You stir up the batter, and you get a new, non burnt pan.

You apply butter on it and then the pancake batter. You flip the pancakes. As soon as you have 4 pancakes done, you pass it to veneer with syrup and butter on the side. " you didn't teach me, you just did it yourself. "Veneer said in a annoyed but playful tone.

You laugh as you plate Velvet's pancakes. She slowly walks down the stairs and her eyes look at the pancakes. " pancakes again?" She said in a annoyed voice while sitting down. "Sorry Ma'am. I was just finishing Veneers mess." You said in a annoyed voice. Veneer giggles at you're reply.

They finish eating their pancakes and you take their plates away. As you gently place the dishes in the sink, you notice you're phone vibrating. You go to see who it was. It was Rollie Roy.

Rollie Roy.

Hey baby! Wanna go out tonight? I would like to apologize.

                                                                                                                        Sure I guess.

ok. But remember I'm doing this for you're own good.

                                                        .       .         .

You sigh as you read the last message. You knew that he wasn't doing it for you're own good. You knew when he was lying and when he was being honest. This was not one of the times that he was being honest.

So then why is he doing this? You didn't know at all. As you are thinking ,you notice a harsh pull of you're hair. "Hey, what was that for?!" You ask in annoyance. "Well I'm sorry, doll, you were zoning out. Who ya texting?" She then snatches the phone out of you're hand and reads the texts. "Oh HELL no. Not in a million years are you going out with that bastard."