Chapter 3. Way Home

- U-JIN -

"Kilala mo ako?"

I was dumbfounded by that question and that's when I realized that I am not Ha Won right now. I am myself, U-Jin. Just U-Jin and I am not close with her.

"Nakilala mo pa rin ako?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya sa akin at doon ko lang napansin ang ayos niya.

Hindi ko maiwasang mapamaang sa ayos niya. She looks different. I mean, she is pretty but is it me or she is really wearing a make up right now?

And her above the knee dress is kind of short. It is due to her dress that made her attract jerks like THAT.

Hindi ko maiwasang mapailing nang maalala ko ang lalaking kausap niya kanina. She is very oblivious that HE was already hitting on her.

And by the way, what is she doing here at this time of the day?

It is almost 6pm.

"Wala ka bang balak umuwi?" Nilingon ko siya at itinuro na naman niya ang sarili niya.

"Does it look like there is someone else here beside you and me? Unless, you are seeing ghosts."

I am just messing with her but she looked so terrified that made me chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. You looked so hilarious," depensa ko dahil nakangiwi na siya sa akin at hindi na maipinta nag itsura.

I composed myself and lead the way.

"I supposed tapos ka nang pagtawanan ako," sabi niya habang lukot ang mukha.

Was it really offensive?

"My bad. So as a treat, would you mind if I take you home?"

"Are you hitting on me?"

What?

I looked at her and can't help but scoffed at her reaction.

She is hugging herself as if ganun akong klase ng tao. I am a gentleman. Sorry to disappoint her.

"Excuse me?"

"What? Dadaan ka?" pagtataray niya sa akin.

Pambihira.

"Gabi na kaya iuuwi na kita sa inyo, okay?" tiim-bagang kong saad at nauna nang maglakad sa kanya.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Ah-o-oo. Ito na!"

Narinig ko na siyang sumunod sa akin kaya nagpatuloy na ako sa paglalakad.

〰️〰️〰️➰🔵➰〰️〰️〰️

"So what are you doing there? Visiting a friend?"

Sabi nga ni Sun Tzu, '...keep your enemies closer'. By that way, you can keep an eye on them and plan your best counter attack.

"May binisita lang..." sagot niya habang nakatanaw sa bintana. Pansin ko ang pagkibot ng mga labi niya na parang may gusto pang sabihin ngunit sa huli ay bumuntong hininga lang siya.

Why do you look sincere?

Is this one of your schemes?

Did you know that it is our family hospital?

Did you know that Hani was there to visit Mama Violi?

Were you not in disguise to spy on her?

I really hope that is not the case.