* PART 1 *

Aaira 

                                                                              Aaira 

"Finally girls we are here by the will of Allah.....ohh I still can't believe it we made it ." I spoke with my bestfriends. They nodded their head with happiness filled in their eyes.

It was a new day and a new beginning for three of us and specially for me after applying for a job here in Turkey to be exact it was my dream place to visit. I had worked really hard only for this day and look what My Rabb had blessed me with sure he is with one who works hard.

Three of us made our ways towards our new home. We took a Taxi and went toward our new home. After entering our new Home I excitingly started to look around. "So beautiful Masaallah I'm so in love with this house what about you Noor hmm." I asked Noor with a warm smile hoping an worthy answer ."Ahh your so right this house is so cute just like my type ." She answered while jumping on the bed excitingly . I smiled and turned towards Leyla while she was roaming around the house admiring it. I smiled again seeing these two happy makes my day  beautiful. 

Since they are my family......all three of us were literally dying from hunger and there was no groceries in the house so we thought of going to a cafe.

----------------------------------------

                                                                        Murat

" The meeting will be held tomorrow . Thank you ! ." I ended the meeting and shook hands with our guests and headed outside my cabin and called out my secretary . she came hurriedly towards me " Yes Murat sir anything needed." She asked with a questionable look while checking out the files. " yes what's the progress about the new secretary hmm?. " He asked with a questionable frown . " Yes sir she will come after today." She replied professionally. He hummed and left the office.

HIS CAR:

while driving his car his phone starts ringing he answered the call

" Altan hmm what would you like say ." In an annoyed voice, he answered. " Ahh Murat relax buddy, We're going to a cafe. Are you interested in joining us?." He endeavored to express himself with a pleading voice .  " We who?." He spoke with a frown on his face. "Ah me and Baris" Altan answered " Altan, it's not easy for me to come. " Murat touched his forehead due to irritation and  struggled not to say no to him because he was so dramatic. At last he agreed and drove towards the cafe. He came across Baris and Altan in the parking lot. They all greeted one another and headed to the cafe.

---------------------------------------

Three of them made it to the cafe. After stepping into the cafe Ehli Keyf Cafe  Aaira instructed her friends to gather together at a table while she excused herself. Leyla and Noor took a seat at the corner of the cafe  . 

On the flip side, Murat excused himself and headed to the counter. As he was heading towards the counter, he bumped into a girl and all of the coffee spilled onto him, staining his white coat.

                                                                                Murat

I was heading to the counter and then got bumped onto a girl and now all of the coffee is over me . " Sorry....sorry sir it was not my intention." while apologizing , she said . I looked at the girl she was all covered from head to toe not even a single hair was showing. She kept apologizing while I responded " Look now have you done....don't you have eyes..do you always walk around blindly not getting aware of where the hell you are going huhh such a stupid women." he responded quite rudely while jerking of the dirt from his clothes with aggression  

                                                                         Aaira 

I looked at the person who was insulting me nonstop . while every one in the cafe started to look toward us. Now it was too much for me to handle " Mr., whoever you may be, you have no right to insult me in this way. I have apologized repeatedly. I am unable to make amends by kneeling. Additionally, please refrain from cursing. I completed my words and decided not to make the situation more worse .

 she was about to turn her back but then  the man held her hand from preventing her from going but in return she jerked her hand slapped him hard on his face . The cafe's entire group of people gasped . "Don't touch me,' she said with an aggressive voice. To prevent them from fighting, both his and Aaira's friends showed up. Leyla and Noor held her and took her back to where they were sitting.

 Murat kept looking at her direction with sharp gaze and whispered to himself " You will regret this " . Altan came towards him and tried to calm him down but he jerked his hand away and furiously exited . Baris came to Altan and said him to follow Murat.

----------------------------------

" Aaira were you out of your mind you just slapped him " Leyla scolded her lightly . " Leyla he was the one whom kept insulting me and even held my hand i just tried to protect my self  " Aaira lowered her gaze in guilt. " Aaira you were wrong even if he tried to touch you should have warned him not to do so....and yeah im not taking his side but correcting your mistake that man was wrong wrong from the starting you have apologized that's enough but slapping him before warning him was wrong maybe he was not aware of these islamic rules you don't know..." Noor corrected her from the beginning. " so should I go apologize to him " Aaira said, while looking at them. " Correcting your mistake is the best even if he doesn't hmm " Lelya gived her a assuring look. " OK I will inshallah..Allah had blessed me with you guys ." They all hugged each other and exited the cafe 

--------------------------------

SO SWEETIES , THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY.........HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT !

I know he is Jungkook and I haven't made this Story on him but let's say imagine him as Murat lol

know he is Jungkook and I haven't made this Story on him but let's say imagine him as Murat lol....😂❤️🌚☺