cute headcanons

I'm bored right now so have some cute headcanons!

- Sam is a little iffy about physical contact depending on the person. Kit always makes sure to try and be gentle when touching or grabbing  him, and tries to ask for permission or wait for him to touch her first as much as possible.

- Kit loves singing little tunes to herself while she's doing things. Sam would never admit it, but he enjoys hearing her voice.

- Sam always puts little party hats on every single one of his clu-bots before any party like a birthday, Christmas etc so they can be included. In his words, "the clu-bots are apart of CLADE too!"

- Kit acts alot like a sister to Sam and often uses little pet names, even accidentally calling him "brother" on some occasions

- Kit is older than Sam by a year or two, and rubs it in his face relentlessly

- Director Scratch can get quite scary if one of her agents is upset or hurt by someone else. She'll throw wings for them and probably win.

- Sam finds things smaller than him cute...but is also very cautious around them. He tries his best to be gentle with Indie or Cubby when they're near. He doesn't try with kit, Though. Funnily enough she's the one that has to be gentle around him.

- Kit knows every trick in the book to win arcade games every time. One time she cleared an entire claw machine out and was forced to go home. The following pillow fort movie night was amazing, though.

- Sam would actually be a fantastic bowler, as he has scarily accurate aim. He just doesn't like the noise and bright lights in bowling alleys. Still, he and Kit can find the humour in his ability to perfectly throw a piece of bread into the toaster every time.

- Kit doesn't know how to sew but does try to fix anything that Sam accidentally breaks without him knowing. Its never perfect but she gets better with practice. Sam does infact notice his things had been broken and shabbily repaired, but doesn't care about it and is just happy Kits trying.

- Sam squeaks or mews whenever somebody even grazes his scruff. If somebody grabs it he goes ragdoll and short-circuits. Kit has found that gently pinching his scruff can make him sit down and take a break, so of course she uses the heck out of that.

- Kit carries around a tin box full of sensory items for Sam incase he gets overstimulated during cases or just at HQ.

- Sam rests his head atop of Kits sometimes during the winter. Kit never understood why, until seeing him wrapping a scarf around his muzzle. She learnt his nose gets cold easy so always tilts her head so her fur warms his nose better.