Caught in an explosion

[ scene shows nolan and chen walking towards a wired fence whilst talking with eachother. ]

"Would you look at the the 40-year-old rookie looks older here which could only mean that both him and chen are now detectives for the LAPD." Mentions grey looking towards the two rookies.

"Yeah i can't believe i actualy made it this far" Nolan say suprised he even madde detective.

Nolan: "What is it they say if you can survive a secret marriage then you should be able to survive anything."

[ They stop outside an abondoned building looking at the door that has been left wide open which is suspicious towards to two officers ]

Lucy: "Woah" [ grabs arm so he stops walking in case that this is a trap. ]

"This looks shady one of you better call for back up because i feel like something scetchy is going to happen." Mentions Bishop and Angela whilst everyone looks at the two rookies with worried looks wondering whtas going to happen.

Nolan: "7 out of 15 on site, tere are signs of forced entery we're going to go and check it out"

Woah you should never do that it could be a setup and back-up is not even near you something looks dodgey here andi cant be the only one who thinks so" Mentions tim his voice slightly rasing with each word he says.

"Dont worry tim i agree with you" Angela says looking arouns at everyone nodding there heads agreeing with both of them.

Vicky: anyways lets continue watching the rest of the clip so we can move on to soemthing else.

[ Through the bodycam lucy and nolan are shown enteringthe buildin with there torches on looking at every aspect of this place leaving nothing behind. ]

Nolan: "LUCY" catching her attention to the ticking bomb beofre looking at eachother. "MOVE" [both of them turn and start sprinting whilst dramtic music plays int he background ]

"WHAT THE HELL" everybody yells bar nolan and chen who are bothlooking at the bomb wih wide eyes wondering if they were going to die or not.

"If i find out one of them is hurt afer this i am going to find out who did this and make them pay for hurting are detectives" Shouts bishop lookking angry that back-up still hasn't arrived yes even thoug it was called in ages ago.

Tim looks towards lucy smiling ressuring her that everything  is going to be fine and that she has nothing to worry about. This actions causes Lucy to smile back causing tim to blus knowing that he has been caught staring at lucy but continues to ressure her that shes fine. 

Unoticed by the two of them Angela was looking at Tim smirking thinking about asking him if he is starting to develope feeling for lucy.

[ Both make it outside but continue to run not knowing how far the balst radius is. Running the explosion lauunches them fowards cauding chen and nolan to roll a few time whilst coughing and groaning. They both look around hearing slight ringing ]

"OMG LUCY NOLAN IM SO GLAD YOU SURVIVED THAT BUT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WAT HEPPENS NEXT" Screamed jackson panicked because he though that he had just lost two of his best friends.

"I cant believe that just happened" wade says queitly to himself wondering what was taking the responding officers too long to arrive on the scene.

Anyways the next clip will be about a rookie and T.O.

Which causes angela to smirk looking towards chen and bradford knowing its most likely going to be about them from seeing how smitten that they have been with eachother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READERS PLEASE ONLY WATCH THE CLIP UNTIL 1:04 BECAUSE THATS WHAT THIS IS BASED ON. IF YOU WANT ANY DIFFRENT TYPES OF SCENES LET ME KNOW AND I SHALL GET TO READING. I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD MORNING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF MY STORY IVE WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS SO PLEASE VOTE.

GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS WHICH ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS IM ALSO GOING TO START AND TVD X GRIMM CROSSOVER WTS SOON WHICH WAS SUGGESTED BY ONE OF MY READERES SO I WOULD LIKE TO THAT THEM FOR THAT THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

ANYWAYS BY MY LOVELYS AND SPEAK TO YOU ALL VERY SOON

XXXX