chapter 1

A normal day on Japan, in Kyoto....

Yukina: "Mom, I'm going out now!.." as she yell.
Mom: "it's too early" she answered.
Yukina: "I don't wanna be late again for the first day of school"
Her mom just nod and yukina start her first day of school, as she walked in the side of the road and grabbed her headset on her bag and plucked it to her phone and played the song.

*Just say you won't let go* *ohhhh*

As she bumped into takina her best friend and the side of takina's is Brian her boyfriend.

Takina: "Morning besh!!!" As she hugged yukina really tight.

Yukina: "I can't breath" as she struggles

Takina: "oh so sorry" as she let go of her.

Yukina *rubbed her neck*: "why are you so early today" she let go.

Brian: "You know takina is too exicited for her day for school" he chuckled.

Takina:" I am just that too exicited I will make friends and do activities and be the honor student" as she spoke.

Brian and yukina thinks: she's too energetic.

So they walked to school when they reach inside the school hallways they separate Brian and takina were in the same class and yukina was in different class.

Takina and Brian: bye yukina!!

Yukina waved at them and turn around and walked towards her class when she entered she saw her annoying enemy.