Chapter 22: Sweet dreams

That angry, red, hot heat filled me as I watched Amal lay there. My eyes burned blue and my canines elongated as I shakily stood to my feet. Our pull is weakening and I gotta do end this quickly. She will suffer.

I heard the packs footsteps decrease and my name being called. I appreciated how far away they were. They don't need to see me like this. I noticed Sams' Black eyes staring at me, she was standing up straighter, her claws out, and her dull teeth bared. I chattered my teeth in excitement going through a couple scenarios of ripping her head from her shoulders.

I couldn't even speak I was seething, I fluidly crouched into my stance and began circling her before I used my speed and clawed her face. She cried out reaching for me but missed as I grabbed her head and slammed my knee into her forehead, not letting her fall backwards I grabbed her neck ready to end it but something told me not yet. I froze before kicking her into a nearby tree.

I slowly made my way to her picking up my pace as I felt Mal less than before.

"What the hell am I waiting for, Mals dying!" I raised my fist ready to end her ass but her sneaky smirk stopped me.

"You're actually smirking before your demise?" I asked completely confused,

She threw her head back and laughed,"You actually think that when you kill me you'll live happily?" She asked amused,"Jadah this is only the beginning baby girl. He will do more than just kidnap you, he will have you begging him to make it quick." She smiled.

Theres another person?

"Who is this he?" I asked holding her in the air.

She smirked,"Dont worry about him; Focus on your dying mate, If he isn't dead already." She smiled, viciously proud of herself. I was panicking but she wouldn't see that, I began squeezing my fist about to kill this bitch when Amaris stopped me.

"Jadah don't!" She yelled. I angrily yelled in my head,

"Why do you keep stopping me?! She deserves to die!"I growled out frustrated with her urge to keep her alive.

"I know that. I want to kill her to but we can't." She said,

"And why the hell not!?" I asked incredulously. I wasn't thinking straight I was panicking! Is she really protecting the bitch who shot our mate?Amaris growled,

"No I'm not. Think about what dad said, we have to be smart; if she knows who this anonymous person is that wants us dead don't you think it would be smart to keep her around?" She asked.

"We have Olivia and Marcy they can tell us." I argued,

"But she's a primary source to him, do you really want to rely on secondary ones who might not have a clue?" Smartass. I reluctantly nodded my head in agreement with her before I focused on a confused Sam.

"Now proceed with killing me. I'll say hi to Mal for you on the other side." She taunted. I squeezed my hands together and she smirked thinking it's about to be over, she has another thing coming. I squeezed her a bit before giving her my highest level of pain, she screamed out loud clutching her head in her hands before I dropped her in mid air. She landed with a loud thud before I used my nature power and bounded her to the tree.

The roots and various branches picked her up before pulling her against it and squeezing. She had a pained and confused look on her face.

"Why didn't you kill me? Get this fucking tree off of me!" She yelled. I only tightened the trees grip on her shutting her up before I turned to my unconscious mate. He was still unmoving on the ground, the pull was weaker than before and I felt Amaris whine. I tried running to him but I collapsed to the ground feeling weaker and sleepier.