7

Despite the islanders groaning and bright light flashing through the room in the villa on a new morning, Kassy is content to be here with Scott

Kassy opens her eyes and is greeted by Scott's tight arms, his head now on her chest. She smiles at the footballer and admires what she has.

With a bright smile, Kady greets Villa in the morning. I have a feeling that she is feeling more content than she did yesterday.

"Scott?" Kassy taps on his face, causing him to scrunch his face and laugh.

"Good morning, babe." Scott awakes to look at her with his blue eyes, causing her to fall in love again.

"Good morning! Are you feeling better now?" Scott was feeling strained yesterday.

"Now that I'm with you, it's better. How about you?" Scott says, making her heart melt.

"I'm feeling great, and if she doesn't like me because I'm with you, that's her opinion."Kassy claims that she's not feeling Katherine at all due to how she handled the situations.

"Yeah, but you still have me so it doesn't matter." Scoot sits up and plays with her hair, making her blush and giggle.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I kind of told you he can come cuddle with her with us."Kassy says, making a yikes face, making Scott shake his head knowing he will be in here any moment now.

"Talked to you soon," Scott said. He saw Ty coming into the room, jumping into the bed with us, and giving me a hug.

"Good morning. Are you feeling okay? Kassy asked, and she was sad to see Ella's face.

"I'm getting there, but I believe she did it to herself. If you brought him back, there's no way I'll sit here and appear stupid."

"I get it, bro. It was mad, but you have to do what you have to do, whether it's getting back with her or getting to know someone else." Scott says, trying to stay on track with Ty and Ella situation.