The Arrival

Current Location: Near Azur Lane Base Command

"Hey Canberra, Why did those goodie two shoe pommies send us here, we were fine before this." Spoke a heavy Accented Voice, this was HMAS Sydney, and she was currently onboard Canberra's ship with the others in the force, them being HMAS Perth, HMNZS Leander and HMNZS Achilles, they were tasked to meet up with HMAS Shropshire and HMAS Vampire before arriving fully.

"Well, They want us to start contributing more, and want us to be more open and well work with the yanks and others." Canberra Replied before Perth interrupted, with a Strong Western Australian accent.

"C'Mon Canberra don't give it like that, we don't need those Yanks or Pommies, We're Australians and New Zealanders, ANZACs." Perth stated, with Leander and Achilles agreeing, despite them all sitting and drinking tea, Sydney was standing at the front of Canberra's ship, looking out.

"Can ye cunts knock it off, I can see Vampire and Shropshire just up ahead." Sydney finished Irritated.

"Don't get yer knickers in a Twist Sydney, we have 2 Hours of this Journey left till we reach Pearl Harbour." Perth Stated in a Joking Manner.

"Always got a fucken joke for everything, eh Perth?" Sydney stated plainly.

"What Can I say Sydney, I'm just like that." and as Perth finished both Vampire and Shropshire jumped up onto the ship as their forms now sailed alongside the rest.

"Ah Vampire, Shropshire, How are my Little girls." Canberra spoke, standing up and walking to them.

"We're doing fine." Both replied.

"Good." Canberra stated, as she now looked to the sea.

"We'll be Arriving way earlier than Usual, who knew we were that close." Perth stated.

"Alright, I dunno who's gonna be waiting for us, but let's make sure they understand we're not Pommies, we're ANZACs, through and Through." Sydney Stated.

"Copy that." Sighed almost everyone, Admist themselves, Vampire and Shropshire were at least happy they didn't have to go by 'HMS' Anymore and thus not subjected to the royal maids, the pommies they are.

As the Fleet got closer, preparations were made as they docked their ships at a recently built to accommodate the ANZACs, with two new flags being placed down, that of the Australian and New Zealanders, meeting them was Prince of Wales as well as Illustrious, Unicorn, Laffey, Cleveland and Javelin, the main 5 being interested in meeting them but PoW already knew about them.

"Ah It is good to see you again, I see Her Majesty has sent you to join us." Spoke Prince of Wales.

"Yeah, 'uppose to take part in bigger plans but it seems to not work." Canberra spoke, sighing as well.

"Ah a Shame, anyway uh what's with those two over there." Wales now spoke, as everyone looked over to Sydney being chased by Leander.

"Get Away from me, Stop looking at me like that, you No-good Slave to the Pommies." Sydney shouted as Leander chased her around trying to cause some damage.

"Just take the Punch instead, cunt." Perth stated, sighing, swearing as Sydney was a semi-occurrence for her.

"SYDNEY! If you don't stop now I will be very mad and won't allow you near me, You Crazy Wombat." Leander shouted, at this Sydney stopped and was tackled by Leander who punched her lightly, before tickling her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP, PLEASE!" Sydney broke into hysterics as she kept laughing.

"Ah, where would the fun be with that." Leander Stated, before deciding to stop, however she got closer to Sydney and whispered into her ear.