The Boring Party

It was the night that Bloor's had a big screen projector brought over to the school and the kids were happy to see the movie that EVERYONE in Freadwardbobertmc'hammerhimesmitopolis was talking about. That was, until the show being featured was High School Musical.

"That show SUCKS!!!" cried Charlie as he sat impatiently in his seat. "I can't stand that stupid Zac Efron!"

"Neither can I," said Tancred. "That guy can't act, he can't dance, he can't sing! And yet most American girls seem to like him!"

"Who cares?" cried Olivia. "Let's tear this place up!"

Very soon, all the kids in the place tore up all the HSM stuff they could find. Even Manfred got in on it, burning any HSM merchandise he could find. Ezekiel had to be taken out the room before the kids could get their hands on his HSM pajamas.

The next day, Dr. Bloor said, "And since you children hated High School Musical, we'll pull the plug on the HSM-themed party we promised Billy Raven." Billy was crushed. There went another year that he didn't have a party at all.

But then, Zac Efron showed up and said, "I hear you kids hate my movie."

"Not me," said Joshua. "I loved it." Charlie slapped him across his face. "Hey, what'd I say?"

"And because you kids hate High School Musical and want to ban anything High School Musical from your city, I'm putting a curse on this stupid, pathetic town of yours," said Efron.

"You can't do nothing to us!" yelled Dagbert. "You're nothing but a son of a silly person! I fart in your general direction!"

"And since you insulted me," said Efron, "I say that he who mentions the word *musical*, everyone must drop everything and sing." He left in a huff.

"Who does he think he is, telling us what we can and can't like?" Manfred snapped. To the kids, he said, "Go home, everyone; Weedon needs you to be out of the way while he cleans up the mess you made." Weedon nodded and added, "And don't say the word musical at all."

As Charlie and his friends walked to the Pet's Cafe, Charlie said, "I have a bad feeling that this isn't going to end very well for us at all." Little did he know that the next week would prove to be quite troubling indeed...