Second Chance

Pookie bears, this one has a bit of fluff in it :3

      "Fuck.." He thought. The feeling of her soft pale skin against his makes him crazy. He missed her loving touch. He kissed her neck, desperate for more. She shuddered as he bit the sensitive flesh at times. When was the last time they did this? Two.. no- three years ago? He couldn't get over her. She was his everything. And she still is, currently in his arms. 

     She squeezed her eyes, holding in the pleasure inside. "Don't hold back, honey. Let it out." The moment he spoke those words, she trembled and whimpered at his touch. She had missed his alluring voice which drove her insane once she would hear it. She missed his affectionate gestures that were meant just for her. Most importantly, she loved how aggressive yet gentle he could get. 

~~~

     He slowly pulled and thrust in her, touching sensitive areas that sent her into a state of bliss. Her tight walls clenched his member, making him shiver in delight. "You feel so good, you know that?" He teased her. He knew she'd get so embarrassed when he praised her about her body, mostly when they were making love. Her face flushed red as he complimented her. Suddenly, she felt something building up inside her. "I can't hold it any longer.." She managed to whisper between her moans. "Cum for me, sweetheart." And so she did, she hit her climax like a tidal wave while he shot his release as well. It was pure ecstasy for both of them. 

"I've missed you so much, darling."

"Should we get back together?"

"Yes, please."

lol, this was like an exes - to lovers trope if ya get what i mean :3
and like this was kinda rushed but it was about time i uploaded a new chapter,
i've just been focusing on school lately ^^ 
if you have any more recs on what i should write, leave a comment!

Thanks for reading 

-author :3333