The Aunt And Nephew And Learning The Basics

"You have very beautiful eyes"

Everyone at the table was deadly silent until Ms.Hatsume spoke up. "Oh my mitsuki, your nephew is quite the charmer", She said while covering her mouth and giggling. "Dang izuku i didn't know you had the balls to say something like that a girls face." Mitsuki said smirking, but felt something in her chest at izuku calling another girl beautiful.

Izuku just now realizing what he said blushed and started stuttering apologizes which mei never heard cause while all that was going on she stopped paying attention and started working on her invention again.
.
.
Eventually after calming down and eating, in which izuku watched mei eat like she hasn't eaten in weeks which freaked him out, Ms.Hatsume decided to ask izuku some questions on why he wanted to go into the support course instead of the hero course.

Izuku was hesitant to answer because he didn't know if she would reject him after learning of his quirk status, started to speak slowly. "W-Well i've realized r-recently t-that im not s-suited to be a hero in the f-front line kind of w-way." Mitsuki listening to him frowned and remembered izuku telling her about giving up his dream and how much pain she could hear and see on him to admit it.

"What do you mean your not suited, is your quirk someth-" Ms.Hatsume started to asked, but cut herself off seeing izuku with tears welling up in his eyes. Izuku not wanting to say it kept looking towards the table trying not to cry then felt a hand on his back and looked up seeing mitsuki smile down at him then look over to Ms.Hatsume.

"Izuku doesn't have a quirk"

Mitsuki said answering for izuku with sadness in her voice. Ms.Hatsume slightly gasped and now understood what izuku meant by not suited. She leaned over and put her hand over izukus and was about to say something to try and cheer him up but mei spoke up instead.

"So who cares"

Everyone snapped their heads towards mei and looked shocked to hear her words. "Mei that's not a very nice thing to say, apologize to izuku immediately." Ms.Hatsume said sternly and a little disappointed that her daughter would say something so mean.

Mei confused on why she should apologize said. "I don't get why he cares if he has a quirk or not, you dont need a quirk to build babies." Izuku confused on what she meant by "babies" decided to ignore it for now and asked. "What do you mean?".

"I mean look at me i don't have a very powerful quirk it just lets me zoom in further with my eyes, not exactly the greatest quirk in the world but even without it i could still build babies just fine." Mei replied to izukus question.

Izuku then started thinking on what mei said, and at first didnt believe her, but then started thinking harder on how all quirks arent flashy or used for fighting.

"Your right." Izuku said suddenly. "Huh what do you mean izuku?" Mitsuki asked confused on why izuku agreed so quick. Izuku then went on to elaborate.

"I dont need a quirk to try for the support course, for hundreds of years humans didnt have quirks and built amazing things with their hands and minds alone." Izuku then stood and looked toward the whole table and with determination in his eyes and words said "I'm going to pass the test to get into support course and show society that you having a weak quirk or having no quirk doesn't mean you can just be forgotten and thrown to the side and if i get rejected I'll just keep trying over and over until i do succeed."

"What if no-one ever gives you a chance?" Ms.Hatsume suddenly said in a cold voice that startled izuku. Izuku then unsure how to answer says "im not really sure." Then remembers a story he read about when reading old comic books about a guy who had no powers having successful companies.