Chapter Two - Mr Taylor

Chapter Two

Once I had finished unpacking, I took a proper look around my new dorm room. The wall was a cream color which looked totally cute. The beds were both double sized, Serena's bed had pink and purple bed covers. As mine had a white back frame, the covers were a bold purple, aqua green and gold. The cushions were a hot metallic pink cushions.

There were two white wardrobes, I had my own. There was an en-suite bathroom, the shower was pretty big, the toilet and the sink was gleaming, so shiny that I could see my own reflection. I went back into the room and I saw the window. It was covered with cream satin curtains, but I opened it and gasped. My dorm room had the view of the beach.

"The school is right next to the beach." I couldn't believe this. Serena looked up from her work and smiled. She got up and stood next to me to see the view I was seeing.

"Yeah I know! Cool isn't it. Apparently us two have the best view of the beach." She said as she stared out into the ocean. I looked up, and l looked at the moon. The reflection the water was giving made the moon look 100x more beautiful. My day dream was interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

I turned around and headed towards the door, and I opened the door. There in front of me stood the most gorgeous man ever! I turned around to find Serena gone into the shower. I looked back to then man, he was at least 21. He had blonde hair that had the messy look, which made him look even more hot. His green dreamy eyes made my whole body melt, he had tanned skin which made him look like an Abercrombie & Fitch model.

He was wearing a light blue shirt with a black vest, he had smart trousers on. He must of been a student at the university site. 

"Hanna Marie?" He asked, while standing by the door leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah that's me." I casually said. I didn't want him to think that I fancied him, he would probably run away.

"This came for you." He smiled, oh gosh! He held out a package wrapped in brown paper. I looked up into his amazing eyes. I'm in heaven!

"Ugh... Thanks... I guess." I thanked him as I took the package off of his hands, but I accidentally put my hand over his, and I felt some shocks go through my body. I jerked away as quickly as possible and took the parcel from him.

"Thanks again." I said as I quickly shut the door. I leaned against the door and slid down it till I reached the floor. Serena came in and looked puzzled.

"Who was that?" She asked. I shot back up and shook the parcel in the air.

"A mail boy." I replied. Serena had a confused face on.

"We don't have 'mail boys'." She quoted. I shrugged and opened up the parcel. It was my school uniform. There also came a list of what was compulsory:

Blazer - Compulsory

White Shirt - Compulsory

Red Tie - Compulsory

Grey School Dress/ Skirt - Compulsory

Grey socks/Black tights - Compulsory

Black School Shoes - Compulsory

Cardigan/ Jumper - Optional

Jewelery - Optional

I got out all of the uniform which included; 3 white shirts, 2 red ties, 1 grey dress, 3 pairs of black knee length socks, 2 grey tight skirts, 1 cardigan and 1 jumper. I put them all in my wardrobe as Serena went back to her studying. I walked up to the window sill, and decided to to sit on it since it has cushions already on it.