𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆. sleep paralysis demon

⊹ ₊ 𖥻𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ៶៶ sleep paralysis demon ₊ ⊹

    Taking a nap for the entire ride to Savannah was definitely the right call

    Taking a nap for the entire ride to Savannah was definitely the right call. The only time she woke up was to take pictures of the scenery and the class, along with the time they grabbed lunch a few hours before they arrived to their destination.

    Vivienne yawned, covering her mouth and wiping the tear that came from her eye. She had been gently woken up by Ben and was now leaning against the tallest one of their group while they all stood outside the bus, the boy didn't necessarily mind what she was doing and left her be.

Crack! Crack! Crunch! Pop!

    The girl was woken up immensely the moment Ashlyn started cracking her bones, making everyone in the stare at her either disgusted of the sound of bones cracking or found it amusing and interesting. Vivienne slowly moved away from Ben, apologizing for leaning against him as he waved her off with a small, reassuring smile as Tyler merely glanced at them and looked back at Mr. Thomas as the man began to announce some reminders for them once again.

❝ Alright everyone, don't go too far out, make sure to be back here by five, and if anything happens, call us immediately! Once everyone is back, we'll be going to the place where we will be staying for the night. Don't forget to have fun! And please do stick together with your group members to ensure no one is going to get lost. Ah! And make sure to be careful of your important items as well, we wouldn't want to lose those now, do we? ❞

    Mr. Thomas continued to say a few things before letting everyone go off on their own.

❝ Hey Ash, you comin'? ❞ Aiden called out as the rest of the group began to walk along with the other students and head to the town.

❝ Stop calling me Ash. ❞ Was all she said as she followed after the rest of the group and walked behind Vivienne.

    The group of seven began to separate apart from the rest of the students, wondering what and where they should go first as a group. Until they decided to go grab some food to eat then explore around the entire town for the rest of the day. Vivienne grabbed her phone, taking pictures of the scenery and stolen pics of the group that walked around in fascination with the surroundings they weren't familiar with. She smiled in satisfaction as she scrolled passed the pictures she took and shove it back inside her pocket again.