Chapter 1

Tyson's POV~

~Dream~

Sammy and I were at club for her 19th birthday. Alcohol pulsing through our veins as we danced on the colorful dance floor tiles. I left for one minuet, one damn minute, and came back and she was gone.

I ran out of the club in looking for her, she has had a stalker for about a month know and be has figured out everything about her.

I caught a glimpse of her dirty blonde hair and rushed towards it. "Sammy!" I screamed in terror as I saw my sister being shoved into the trunk of a car.

"Tys-" Sammy yelled but was cut off by the guy shut the trunk and hopped into the drivers seat. "Sammy!" I screamed again but before I knew it, they were gone.

I rushed inside and yelled for help but no one heard me over the blaring music. I hopped into our car and followed down that street. I searched every where for the car, but no luck.

I stopped the car and cried for hours. How could I let this happen? How could I let this happen to her on her 19th birthday?

~reality~

I woke up sweating, my heart racing.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone from behind me ask. I turned around to see a military guard. "Yeah."

I have military training. I'm what you call an experiment. The USA government wanted to try out something new using a teenage girl to fight.

.

I'm the girl AKA the experiment.

__________________________

Feed back please??

Fan/

Comment/

I

Vote/

-Alyssa and Marleigh<3