~Meet Cinnamon~

Meet Cinnamon from the 3 descendants movies and her upcoming film, the rise of Cinnamon

Cinnamon's likes are  hanging out with the VKs, being mean (formerly), being kind, loving, caring, being vain (formerly)

Cinnamon's dislikes are Audrey (formerly) Chad (formerly; boyfriend at the end of descendants three), mean people, her dad betraying her

Cinnamon's info is Cinnamon is the daughter of King Candy. She has a wicked attitude and is not afraid to get herself in trouble. She is a rebellious girl who is obsessed with candy and red. Cinnamon is formerly a student at Dragon Hall and student at Auradon Prep

Cinnamon's family is King Candy Von Tussle  (father) Queen Candy Von Tussle (mother) and she has an older brother named licorice he is mentioned by Evie

Cinnamon's friends are Evie and Elena and Mal and Magnolia and Jay and Carlos

Cinnamon's enemies are Audrey (formerly) and Chad (formerly) Maleficent and Queen Leah  (formerly) and Uma (formerly) Harry Hook (formerly; ex-boyfriend) and Gill (formerly)

Cinnamon's gender is female, and her date of birth is June 2, 2005

Cinnamon's age evolution in descendants movies are 15 (descendants 1), 16 (descendants 2), 17 (descendants 3), 18 (Candy Cane Lane and The Rise Of Cinnamon)

Cinnamon resides in lsle of the lost (formerly) Auradon (currently), Sugar Rush (childhood home)

Cinnamon's occupation is Student at Auradon and formerly a student at Dragon Hall and she is a cheerleader and a dancer and a singer.

Cinnamon's schools are Auradon Prep and Dragon Hall (formerly)

Cinnamon's eye color is dark brown and Cinnamon's hair color is red and Cinnamon's height is 5'6

Cinnamon's first appearance was Descendants 1 and Descendants 2 and Cinnamon's last appearance was  Descendants 3 and Descendants 4: The Rise of Cinnamon and Candy Cane Lane

Cinnamon is portrayed by Riya Malik

Cinnamon's info is Cinnamon is the daughter of King Candy the one who forbids Venelope to race in the Wreck-It Ralph movie. Cinnamon is the friend of Mal and Magnolia and Evie and Elena and Jay and Carlos. Cinnamon used to be very vain and rude and mean and didn't care about anyone but herself, but she changed her ways after she turned good. Cinnamon is the second popular girl, but much better than Audrey. she is a social media star and cares deeply for her fans and friends and her family.

Cinnamon's personality is Cinnamon is vain, mean, rude young girl, but she changed her ways when she turned good and she is currently kind, sweet, loving, caring young girl. She intends to be a little tough when people anger her. She is cheerleader on the cheer team of Auradon Prep along with Evie's twin sister, Elena and Audrey and Ben's sister Bella.

Cinnamon's relationships with all the characters in the movie

Cinnamon's close relationship is with Ben. Cinnamon and Ben are close personal friends. Cinnamon is very overprotective of Ben. She can't bare to see him get hurt, especially Bella

Cinnamon's close relationship is with Bella. Cinnamon and Bella are best friends and care a lot about each other. When Fairy Godmother accidentally hit Bella with her hands Cinnamon how her and gave her a spelled taffy that cinnamon gave Bella had a friendship spelling in it. Later Bella found out that Cinnamon put a spell on the taffy, but she wasn't mad. Thanks to Cinnamon she's finally dating Jay.

Cinnamon's rival relationship is with Audrey. Cinnamon and Audrey are not really close friends. They became enemies after Cinnamon didn't like Audrey's choice of clothing, and they both glared at each other, but when Audrey behaved, the girls were very nice to each other, but in part three were not, she was turning evil Cinnamon was shocked she knew ver much much for a fact that Audrey would never be evil, but she did. After Audrey's reign of terror ended, Audrey fell through a deep sleep. Hades woke Audrey up and Cinnamon hugged Audrey. And the girls hugged each other tightly. Cinnamon is currently now dating Chad.