~Chapter One~ Pizza Run

Mikey ducked down, avoiding the purple robots, which were rampaging throughout the lair. He grunted, loosing his footing as he was rammed into from behind. Damn, that hurt.

"Donnie get your robots- Ough God!" Leo screeched, getting lifted up by one of the geeks hover-bots. Mikey managed to grab one of Leos legs and bring him down using his body weight. Leo wrapped his arms around his younger brother for a tight hug, which Mikey gladly returned. "Thanks little bro." Leo grinned, letting Mikey go and turning his attention over to Don.

"Donnie, get your damn robots!" Leo yelled. "I can't! I don't know what's wrong with them, they're freaking out!" Donnie yelled back, fiddling with his wrist tech while simultaneously dodging lazers. If you asked any of his other brothers, they'd agree that it was rather impressive, considering Donnies lack of athletic abilities.

The ground began to shake underneath underneath the turtles, similar to an earthquake. "Wha.. What's happening?" Mikey spoke to himself, his legs wobbling a bit. His gaze locked onto a huge, metal spider charging right towards him. He immediately dropped my weapons and retracted into his shell for safety. "Mikey!" Leo called out as the spider came to an abrupt stop right infront of the box turtle. He peered his head out of his shell to figure out what happened. It turned off. Thank God.

Mikey popped back out of his shell and turned his gaze to Donnie, scowling at him. "What? I got them to stop." Donnie spoke, returning the scowl Leo and Mikey were giving him.

"You're paying for pizza tonight." Leo demanded. Mikey nodded, taking his elder siblings side, per usual. "Sigh. Fine. But I'm not getting it. I need to fix my babies." Donnie said dramatically, placing his hand on the metal spider that was charging at Mikey earlier. Leo groaned in response. "Ugh. Fine. C'mon Mikey, we're getting pizza together." Mikey smiled happily, following closely behind Leo, who snagged twenty dollars out of Donnies hands.

"Geez, calm down, Leo." Mikey squeaked out, taking out his phone and dialing a nearby pizza place. "I am calm." Leo spat while Mike made the order for two large pepperoni pizzas. He put my phone back in his pouch. "You don't seem calm." Mikey responded. Leo inhaled and exhaled deeply, calming his nerves. The box turtle smiled to himself as Leo used the breathing exercises Doctor Feelings taught him earlier.

"I'm always calm." He boasted, conjuring a portal with one of his katanas. "Uhuh. Sure, Leo." Mikey chuckled. "I am!" He defended himself, stepping through his blue portal. Mikey stepped in shortly afterwards.

Once Mikey stepped out of the portal, it closed behind him, leaving behind beautiful blue dust that was blown away by the wind. He gazed up at the stunning white dots in the sky as he took in the smell of the outdoors. The city was gorgeous at this time of night. The stars mixed with the lights was just... perfect. He glanced down at the busy streets. Mikey sometimes wonders why the city is so busy at this time of night. Guess he'll never really know.

Leo nudged Mikey in the shoulder, snapping him out of my trans. "You coming or are you just gonna stargaze and stare at people?" He chuckled, already walking towards the edge of the roof.

Mikey smiled back at him, taking out his nunchucks. "I'm coming, Lee."

"Interesting." A rather familiar voice chuckled. "Interesting indeed." The magician put down his binoculars and fixed his bow tie. "Oh, this is perfect!" Hypno spoke to a dove that was perch on his shoulder. "Isn't it, Sir Wellington?" He asked the white dove, who chirpped in response. Hypno pet it's head gently. "Hah! I'm a genius!" He yelled, startling Sir Wellington and causing him to fly off. "No-Ugh." Hypno-Potomus groaned. "Whatever. He'll find his way back."

He stepped back into the shadows of the allyway as a car sped past him in order to avoid being seen. He glanced up at the two turtles, who were messing with eachother on a rooftop. "Hm." Hypno hummed. "They'll just have to do."

. . .

"We should probably go pick up those pizzas now, bro." Mikey spoke, putting his phone, which was covered in stickers he had handmade, back in one of his pouches. Leo unsheathed one of his katanas and created a portal. He reached through and grabbed the two large pizzas, leaving the twenty dollar bill on the counter.

"What the fuck?" They heard someone yell as Leo shut the portal, causing the two siblings to giggle. "Guess thats one way to do it." Mikey chuckled. "Just had to drop in, y'know?" Leos grin fell a bit as they both heard honking and yelling from the streets below.

They glanced over the edge of the roof, noticing a van swerving and speeding down a road, hitting itself into other cars and walls. The two teenagers exchanged glances, seemingly speaking to eachother without actually talking.

Leo set down the pizzas and unsheathed his twin katanas. "Y'think I can stop him?" Leo asked Mikey, hopping around to pump himself up. Before Mikey could speak, Leo lept off the roof, creating a portal underneath him. "Leo no!" Mikey screeched as his older brother closed the portal.

"Y'know, I never thought animals would be able to drive." Leo mocked, appearing in the back seat of the van. "Guess I was right." He grinned, resting one if his katanas on his shoulder and leaning on the other one. Hypno snorted, looking at the slider through the rear-view mirror. He swerved the van into the wall, causing Leo to topple over and grunt as he landed on his shell. "Better put on your seat belt because things are about to get bumpy!" Hypno cackled, continuing to speed down the busy streets.

"In coming, bro!" Mikey yelled, leaping from rooftop to rooftop in an attempt to keep up with the van. He watched it suddenly swerve into a dark alleyway. The box turtle climbed off the rooftop and into the alleyway the van swerved in.

"What the.." Mikey trailed off, gazing into the emptiness of th alley. "Where'd it go?" He squeaked out, starting to panic quite a bit.

The van wasn't here.

It couldn't have just.. disappeared? Right?

Police sirens started wailing from behind the box turtle, startling him. He saw this as his cue to leave, although it was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Hey Don? Where are Leo and Mikey?" Raph asked, fiddling with his fingers. "Getting pizza." Donnie spoke, not bothering to look up from his phone. "Why?" "Well.. don't you think they're been gone a pretty long time?"

Donnie hummed, checking the time on his "I guess now that you mention it. They've been gone around thirty minutes." He stood up off the couch. "I hope they're alright."

"I'm sure they are fine. Do not fret, Raphael." He started to type things on his wrist tech. "Hm."

"Hm? Whats 'hm?'"

"Guys?" A small voice whimpered out from the entrance of the lair. The two turtles rushed out of the living room. "Mikey?" Raph called out, locking eyes with his younger brother.

"Mikey whats going on? Where's the pizza? I-I mean wheres Leo?" Donnie corrected, approching his panting sibling, who seemingly sprinted the entire way here.

"I don't.. I don't know."