Part 1

Let me first introduce u to the characters.

Mrs Pallavi Rajat Bawa- 48
The craziest woman on this planet. Loves to get on the nerves of her husband. Always up for all the fun, in love hate relationship with her husband, Bestie of Her devar.
(I don't know when I Turned 48 but as said fun ke liye kuch bhi)

Dr Tinkal Agrawal Bawa- 23
wife of devansh, pallavi's son, A jolly Patakha Kudi, Shy but a sherni at same time(isn't it a good intro hehe), Can land herself in trouble in any situation, No 1 enemy of Shaurya.

Dr Rajat Bawa- 50 (again don't go and look at the age 😂 if he got to know k he is getting old just for my Fun he'll hang me upside down)

head of bawa family. Inki permission ke bina iss family me ek patta bhi nhi hilta (in full filmy style😂), A pediatric surgeon, Anger is his another name, A big bhakt of Mahadev, Have unique quality of Reading what's going in Mind and make you regret your decision within a minute with just his piercing glare, Age and look conscious person.

Devansh Bawa- 26
Son of Rajat and Pallavi and Tinkal's dear husband😂. Chairmen of Bawa's industrial zones . Mixture of both his mother's crazy antics and his father's strictness 😂.

Dr Rudransh Bawa- 22
Pallavi and Rajat's son. Younger to Devansh and 1st rival of Tinkal😂 bcz he is carbon copy of his father which she hates the most. He is a little kid for everyone so she doesnt leave any chance to trouble him, Doing Internship under his Father😂.

Dr Shaurya Bawa- 28
Rajat and Pallavi's son and 2nd and most important rival of Tinkal😂. They were in same college. He was her senior so he tried his best to rage her but every time she gives him back. So from then both hates each other from the core of their hearts. Everyone is so fed up of their daily world wars after tinkal and devansh's marriage, Is not ready to get married still even after marriage of his younger brother, Opposite of his Father and brothers A person with big friend circle, Doing Residency in London will be back soon .

Plot:-

Tinkal and Pallavi met in an unexpected situation and immidiately becomes very good friends. They used to have lots of fun together. No matter of the age gap between them they were those crazy girls who can irritate the shit out of anyone.

Devansh is a little strict serious man when he is busy in his work. Even a little disturbance can make him so much angry . Pallavi fed up of his this behaviour thought to find a girl who can teach him to have some fun in his life. She looks so many girls but wasn't satisfied.

One day while talking to tinkal suddenly she puts her son's marriage proposal in front of her. Tinkal firstly becomes so damn shocked but even her parents were behind her marriage. She knows one day she has to get married so why not now and it will be much better to marry pallavi's son rather than a random unknowing family whom she doesn't even know. She can trust pallavi blindly and the morals she must have taught her son must be the best.

Twinkle after thinking so much said yes making pallavi so happy. Soon parents meet was arranged. Devansh wasnt interested in the marriage but he doesn't want to deny his mother so he too agrees and in a blink of an eye their marriage was done.

So lets start the story;

First day after marriage;

Morning time;

Pallavi comes out of her room rubbing her eyes but frowns seeing the kitchen empty. She looks at the time and hits her forehead with her palm.

P- this girl....i told her to wake up early today for the ritual bt she....Here i woke up bcz of her bt this madam is sleeping forgetting the whole world. I should wake her now. She needs to cook the kheer before breakfast time to complete the ritual. God give me strength to bear her tantrums.