MEET

AUTHOR'S POV

BTS was in INDIA for two months for concerts in different locations in INDIA. Their last concert is in Mumbai and they are having one month so that they can visit famous places in INDIA.

Their concert was about to end they all said bye to armies just our RM is left.

RM = You all know we are happy that we are able to do our concerts in INDIA I am personally very happy , the love and support we obtain from you guys is our strength , this day with you is about to end and I already started missing you . I want to end this beautiful day with another beautiful song for you army. We all love you very much.............

After that they sing one more song for army and left for backstage but armies didn't left the place but sitting and standing on respective places.

They all reach backstage and firstly have some rest for few mins . after having rest they change their clothes into simple ones .

They all are sitting in room waiting for their driver to come to pick them up but he is taking too much so as a leader RM call him and after having a talk with him he got know that he lost his routes and can't come before 2-3 hours

They all are sitting in room waiting for their driver to come to pick them up but he is taking too much so as a leader RM call him and after having a talk with him he got know that he lost his routes and can't come before 2-3 hours .

Don't know how but army got to know about this and now to control them is getting difficult .

To save them they all walk out from the place {where concert held} from a secret door . they all after coming meet a road which is deadly silent not even a single bike is passing through them .

They are standing their for more than 20 minutes but didn't see any vehicle. But then they saw a black limo coming towards them .

                                                                       END OF AUTHOR'S POV

                                                  RABIYA'S POV

I am going to my mansion but then I got a call from manager of the place where BTS concert held and I got to know that their driver lost somewhere and me going to pick them up . You must be thinking why right because that place belong to me yes I am the owner of the place and I am also coming this way after a blind date that is settled by my ammi . and most important thing is this that I have to take them to my mansion actually ARMY get to know in which hotel they are staying and this will cause them harm if they go to their hotel.

Then I saw 7 boys standing there they must BTS actually their faces are not visible to me as I am at some distance from them . when I got more close to them then I see they are actually BTS .

I was like on the ninth cloud after seeing them . Hayee mere na dil dhak dhak kar raha hai yrr.

If I went to them like this state of mine then that will not a nice them of mine saw I stopped my car at some distance from them just to calm my fast heartbeat .