Chapter 49

He sighed out as he tried to focus on the conference call meeting he was having, all the words they kept saying, kept coming back as mumbles and mutters of gibberish to him.
His head was pounding with a hard headache and he could barely even concentrate on what was happening around him.

It's been a day and half since he left Greg's house and he still hadn't heard anything from him.
He rubbed his temple, trying to ease the crazy headache he was already having.
"Boss" the voice of the man on the screen made him almost growl out "everything about the auction is already in place, all except for one important thing" the man continued making Spade lose his shit, can he just stop talking already, all this voices mixing with the nagging one in his head was driving him crazy
"The girls sir, we have a few at hand but we still need more" the man finished looking at him with uncertainty, he gave him a bored look before letting out a deep breath.

Everytime he had one problem or another to deal with, nothing about this life was easy, but he was handling it pretty well, all before he showed up, Nathan Miller.

His one distraction, the one person that was messing with his mind
Threatening everything he'd built over the years.

"Handle it Bernie, I don't want you calling me because of this again" he muttered before his finger hovered on the end button, the man stared at him in surprise before he composed himself and gave him a Curt nod.

"Okay boss" he rushed out, slightly stuttering, Spade ended the call without waiting to hear anything again.
If he was made to listen to one more voice from that screen, then he'd lose his shit and go completely crazy

Why the hell was it taking Greg so long to get back to him?
He needed to know where he stood, yes his plan was still pretty much valid, and with or without the marriage, he'd still go ahead with his plan.

But Nate
That was the only thing bothering him now, how would he make it so that he still saw him, had dealing with him, talked to him.

He clenched his jaw as he tried to get the image of Nate's face out of his head, how can one person hold so much control over him, that too a man.
He wanted so badly to have him under him, at his mercy and at the same time he felt this strong itch to do anything for him.

He craved him with everything inside of him, those sweet innocent, brown, doe honey eyes, the way his tiny lips moved whenever he talked, the things those lips could do to him, he felt his whole body course with excitement and a familiar twitch, he could already feel his groins ache with need, heat rushing down to one part of his body

He cussed out.
He wanted to corrupt Nate, taint those sweet lips, and have them begging for more, he wanted to starve those eyes and relish in their hungry look.
He wanted to turn the white in Nate's body and turn it black, his hunger for Nate was growing and it was because really hard for him to hide or deny it.

He pulled out his cigarette from the pack lying on his desk, and put it in between his lips, he flicked the lighter on and off.
He looked at the flame and he could feel the big one inside of him ignite, burning down every belief, every wall and every denial he'd built up in his heart.

He lit the stick in his mouth and watched it burn slowly, he took in a huge hit of the cigarette, feeling the hot, fuzy burn deep inside his bones and his body

He let the smoke move through his body, slowly mixing with the fire inside of him.
Only one person lit this fire that was raging inside his body, his head and his veins.
He put the stick in his mouth again and inhaled deeply before puffing out the cloud of smoke, watching it disappear with the air, somehow wishing he could puff out these feelings inside of him and watch them disappear with the air like that.