(Ch.18) call it what you will.

(No recap)

Lenz pov___

I slowly, silently descended from the attic, tonight I was more giddy than usual, her pent up rage made me nervous but exited. Something about her was bubbling inside, and I loved it. Billy was mad earlier...very mad, she talked to him like she knew he was there like she would hug him if she saw him, she talked to him, but didn't talk to me..no..she hates me, she hates me, she hates me, stupid Billy, STUPID, It's okay...she'll love me..she has too, she has to love me, she feeds me she has too... I scratched at my face as I walked down the Hall growling at the creak that followed me too.

"Leave me alone..." I tell him. "Stop, she needs a break" he replied...he talked back!? I kick the wall and growl ignoring him and walking to her usual resting place. The dim light barely revealed the contours of the room, and his eyes adjusted to the darkness. His gaze wandered over her belongings as he went through his habitual routine of exploring her personal space. "This one....pretty..." I said as I lifted up a short.. It said... 'KoRn'? Stupid people can't even spell properly... She wore this today. I glance over at her sleeping form before giggling and holding the shirt close to my face and taking in a euphoric inhale...

Approaching her bed, I intended to repeat my nice gesture of brushing my hand against hers as she slept, I studied her face..she looks mad, nightmares? She talked about those with doll boy... O got to brush my hand through her hair, However, tonight was different. As my hand neared hers, her eyes burst open, her grip instinctively tightening around my wrist.

3rd pov____

As his hand neared hers, her eyes burst open, her grip instinctively tightening around his wrist.

"You... YOU!!!" she exclaimed, surprise and fear evident in her voice, anger just as much. The sudden awakening startled Billy, to the point all he could do was yell. "AGHHHH!" and the next thing she knew she was being stranggled, he was on top of her straddling her as he choked her. She hit his arm and in a quick sign of defense poked him in the eyes and he fell of the bed into the floor. The walls sounded louder tonight.

Y/N's breathing was rapid, a mix of fear and repressed anger from the stress she had endured. The room felt charged with tension as they locked eyes.  she demanded, her voice a mixture of confusion and apprehension.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She yelled loudly, this made him flinch as all she could see was his siloette in the dark room and his blaizing brown eye. She recognizes those eyes anywhere.

"It's your fault! You made Billy do it!" He growled back as he shuffled torwards her dresser on the floor as he held his eye in pain

"It's your fault! You made Billy do it!" He growled back as he shuffled torwards her dresser on the floor as he held his eye in pain. "I didn't make you do SHIT! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND ME!?" she demanded, her voice a mix of anger and fear.