Chapter One : " Gale weathers is kinda my idol,"

-

Thomas "Tommy" Clark ran through the college, almost dropping the books, he held in his arms.

People moved out of his way as he ran, a book fell fell and he stopped, picking it up before he started to run again.

"Move people! On a mission here! Move!" Tommy yelled, running, and he turned to the left, running down the stairs, catching the book that almost fell.

"Sorry, sorry!" Tommy stopped running as he made it to the front of the college, coming to stop in front of a group,

He heavily panted, "Ah, Jesus, this is why you don't skip gym class." He wheeze out ,

"Are you okay?" A female voice question, and Tommy took deep breath ,"give me a second,"

"Sorry, I'm late, I had class, and it was all the way on the other side, so I ran, and I'm pretty sure I'm having a heart attack." Tommy said, coughing a little.

The group looked at each other, and Tommy awkwardly laughed, "Right, you must be wondering, whose this crazy person who ran all over here , well, I'm your tour guide,"

"My name is Tommy, and I shouldn't have skipped gym class during high school, now your turn." Tommy said, gesturing for the group to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Tamara, and this is Rowena." A young woman introduced herself and the women standing next to her.

"I'm Mindy, and this is my idiot twin, Chad." Another young woman introduced herself and the young man standing beside her.

"Hey." Chad scoffed, shaking his head but offered Tommy a smile.

"I'm Tara." The last of the group introduced themselves.

Tommy smiled ,"Well, let's get this show on the road."

Tommy turned around and started walking, and the group followed him. "So, uh, Tommy, right? What's with all those books?" Chad questioned, and Tommy glanced at him before looking ahead.

"Oh, it's for my classes, I used to have a backpack but somebody took it because it looked cool, and I can't ask my parents for another one cause that would be the fifth one they would get this month," Tommy replied with a small chuckle

"Plus, my dad told me I had to buy the next one, and I'm broke."

"Yo! Tom-cat, catch!" Tommy let go of his books and caught the football. Somebody threw at him.

"Oh, fuck, my name isn't Tom-cat! It's Tommy, and I think i just lost my dignity." Tommy mumbled, throwing the football back, and he crouched down to pick up his books.

Chad helped him along with Tamara. Tamara picked up a look and read the title,

"The woodsboro murders, By Gale weathers, is this for one of your classes?" Tamara questioned, handing Tommy the book.

"Oh, yeah, kinda, I'm trying to become a writer or something like that, Gale weather is kinda my idol, I read her books like billons of times, I know Word for word, and I'm thinking that you are thinking that I an weird." Tommy said, awkwardly chuckling.

"I think it's cool that you know Word for word about the woodsboro murders. I know Word for word about a very extreme, intense, steamy, romance novel." Tamara said with a small chuckle

"Ahem! Not too interrupted, but may we continue?" Tara questioned, glancing between Tamara and Tommy.

"Right! Sorry, the tour, where was I? Oh, right, um, sorority houses.."

- -

"..and last but not least, The cafeteria, the best place in the whole campus." Tommy said, turning around to face the group as he finished the tour.

"Any questions?" He questioned, and the group shook their heads. "Well, okay, if you guys ever need anything, you can find me either here or in my dorm room,"

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to go die now." Tommy said before he walked away from the group.

"Hey, wait up." Tommy glanced beside him and saw Chad. "I think you and I have the same classes, well, most of them anyways." Chad told him

"Oh, sorry, it must've slipped my mind." Tommy chuckled, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

"So, I gotta ask, do people usually just call you by the wrong name? And just fuck around with you all the time?" Chad questioned

Tommy shrugged, "it doesn't really matter, My papa's told me to murder everyone who does that to me, while my dad told me murder them in private and my other dad told me to punch them in the face,"

"As you could see, I didn't take any of their advice." Tommy told him, "you have three dads?" Chad asked and Tommy nodded.

"Yeah, why, do you have a problem with that because you know polyamorous exists, right?" Tommy told him, stopping Chad from walking any further.

"No, I don't have a problem with you having three dads at all. I think it's cool, I'm totally cool, plus, I support it, you know, Mindy is a lesbian." Chad rambled, and Tommy let out a small laugh.

"Dude, relax, I was just fucking with you," Chad let out a breath, chuckling.

"So, you know who your roommate is?" Tommy questioned as the two started to walk again.

"Well, I'm actually renting out an apartment nearby here, and I'm looking for a roommate." Chad replied, and Tommy gasped.

"I know someone! His name is Ethan, and we got film studies together. He's been looking for a place since his next-door neighbor in the dorm room is noisy as fuck," Tommy ranted,

"Your looking for a roommate and he's looking for a place to stay, you two can so help each other out!" Tommy exclaimed, with a grin.

"I have to meet Ethan first, and ask him a few questions. When do you think I can meet him?" Chad asked, and Tommy hummed.

"Lunch works for you?" Tommy questioned, and Chad nodded ,"Yeah, it does."

"Awesome!"

- -

Later, during lunch, Tommy was dragging Ethan Landry through the cafeteria until his eyes landed on Chad and his friends.

"Chad!" He called out, walking over , stopping in front of the table. "This is Ethan. Ethan, this is Chad." He introduced with a smile.

Ethan lifted his hand and waved a little,

"Hi."

------------------------

Word count - 1035

First chapter!

Hope you enjoyed

- -

Do you guys have any suggestions of who I can use for an older Rafe faceclaim?

Younger faceclaim was Drew Starkey.