3 •𝙰 𝙱𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷•

It was the third night at camp, and the second night without James.  Thanks to all the luck Aiden had that night it was pouring rain and he wasn't about to stop and make such loud thunder

Aiden couldn't sleep a wink. And even if he tried, he still wouldn't be able to sleep properly.  He missed James, without him he felt alone and scared and he couldn't get through the storms at night peacefully

Suddenly there came a super powerful thunderclap that made him jump and a small groan of fright came out of his mouth.  At that moment he wanted to scream But he knew that if he did he would wake everyone up and that wouldn't be nice.

He hugged the sleeping bag around him and tried to go to his happy place without having a panic attack.  He tried to imagine James cuddling and soothing him. But that didn't work.

Aiden thought that after that fright no one had woken up, but he was wrong.  Tom had woken up from Aiden's movement and had realized that he was not at peace and had remained watching him for a while without him realizing it.  Aiden was really cute when he was scared.

Tom decided to try to calm him down but what he did only made him more agitated.  Tom without warning went behind him and hugged him tightly.

Aiden remained still for a few seconds without understand what was happening

Why was Tom hugging him like that?  What were his intentions?

Aiden thought that maybe Tom was hitting on him but then quickly pushed that thought away.  It was impossible for Tom to do something like that, he could never have done it and it wouldn't even make sense.

However, Tom's hug did nothing but increase his agitation, so he moved and walked away from him.

Aiden knew he was probably doing it out of kindness but it only made things worse, especially if James was seeing them on TV...

Tom《it's ok I just wanted to help you calm down》
Aiden《 Thanks for the help But I can handle myself, in the end it's just a storm》
Tom 《If you say so》

After a few seconds of silence they both turned away and continued the night in the embarrassment of that scene.

Aiden loved the friendship between him and Tom, but it was too much. No one could hug him or cuddle him except James.  James was the only one who could make him feel better in any situation and that would never change.