The Orange Secret

At Dickington High, Ontario, there were many different kinds of people. There were the chavs, who tended to walk around with baggy trousers and half their bottoms hanging out. Then there were the punks, who would gather in circles all the time and often had rather extravagant hairstyles. There were also the blonde girls who put on a dumb act to try and attract the boys, which oddly enough worked. There were the emos, jocks, tarts, goths, cheerleaders - all sorts! But then... well, then there's Braxton.

Braxton was a boy who would hang around on his own. Yes, he had friends, but he was very independent. He was the average size for a boy his age, around 5'11. He was a 16 year old boy and was finishing the last year of school. Some of his friends and teachers called him Brax for short, but in all honesty, Braxton preferred to be called Braxton, seeing as that was his name. Nobody would have really noticed him if it wasn't for his bright orange hair. He got lots of attention because of his hair colour, some good, some bad. Oddly enough some girls were attracted to it, but then there were those who were repulsed by it. And of course, he faced the common nicknaming, "Ginge," or "Ginger ninja," sometimes there were even those who would point out the obvious and say, "Ginger!". Braxton thought it was pretty stupid when people called him ginger as it was his most obvious feature.

Braxton walked to his third class after break. He had geography next. He didn't enjoy geography, at all. He sighed as he walked through the door. 

"Hey, Braxton," said Carney with a little wink. Braxton gave her what he would call a flirty smile, but what others would call a creepy smile. He'd always had a soft spot for Carney, and it wasn't exactly a secret, but he was always told that he was out of her league.

Halfway through the lesson, Braxton was getting quite bored. Mr Buttshaw was babbling on about rivers or something, Braxton hadn't really been paying attention. Braxton slowly fell asleep...

"BRAXTON!" Braxton jumped up as he heard Mr Buttshaw's voice.

"What? I'm up, I'm up!"

Mr Buttshaw looked like a beetroot. His face was burning up and he looked angry.

"Go outside, I want a little word with you," said Mr Buttshaw, a lot quieter than before. Braxton rolled his eyes as he got up and stood outside. About 2 minutes later, Mr Buttshaw joined him outside the door of the classroom.

"You listen to me, you little rat," Braxton smirked at the word 'little', seeing as Mr Buttshaw wasn't the tallest man alive, "You can wipe that smile off your face and all!" said Mr Buttshaw, red in the face, again, "You're lucky I'm even teaching someone like you! You people disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourselves, and I don't care if you say it's genetic! You still have control over your actions!"

Braxton looked shocked by Mr Buttshaw's words, and he looked even more shocked when he smirked and said, "Yes, I know more than you think. Now go and sit down!"

Braxton re-entered the classroom immediately, closely followed by Mr Buttshaw. As he sat back down on his seat he could hear Carney laughing behind him. He turned around, 

"What was that all about?" she laughed. Braxton shrugged his shoulders. He looked at her, she was the most attractive girl in the school. She had straight, dark brown hair that went down to her shoulders, with neatly swept bangs. She didn't wear any make-up at all except a tiny bit of mascara, which only enhances her features. She had sky blue eyes and had dimples when she smiled. He snapped out of his trance when he heard Carney laughing again. He smiled at her, slightly embarrassed about staring at her, and turned back 'round to face the board.

-That was just a little teaser ;D Hope you liked it! Please vote if you did <3-