Nine: Special Education. Part Two.

New Directions arrived at the venue...

Puck was explaining that they didn't have any cookies at the venue.

"Then go down to the bakery and get me some doughnuts! Or something sugary!" Ashleigh shouted.

"Sugar loading?"

She signed, seeing Kurt, and ignored him.

"Come on, Ash, you can't ignore me forever."

"Watch me." She tells him.

"Ashleigh, I don't think you should go on stage... unless you want your team to lose and be let down by you? I think... you should sit with Mr. Schue and give your team a chance at winning."

"Sam, remove Kurt away from Ashleigh before I forcefully drag his sorry ass across the stage and toss him off it!" Quinn spat, glaring at Kurt.

Sam stood up, walking over.

"Sorry, dude, you can't talk to her." Sam tells him.

"Back off." Kurt said.

"Or what? What? You think you're some big man now, do you? What you go, Dalton, for a week... you're no longer that scared little boy." Sam says.

Kurt and Sam got into each other's faces, and Ashleigh stood up and pushed her way between them.

"Just go, Kurt! I want you to leave me the hell alone!" Ashleigh shouted.

Quinn saw a red blazer and hoped it was the guy she's looking for.

"Oi, you! Are you Mason?" Quinn asked, standing up and walking over to him.

"Yeah. Who are you?" Asked Mason.

"Me? Oh, I'm gonna be the girl who's gonna kick Kurt's ass if he doesn't leave Ashleigh alone." Quinn tells him.

Mason looked over, seeing a crying Ashleigh, and Sam hugged her.

"Why's he doing this? Can't he see that he's upsetting her?" Quinn asked.

"I don't know. I honestly don't... Wes and David." Mason whispered, turning back to her. "Sorry. Excuse me."

Quinn watched him walk over to Kurt, and he grabbed Kurt's arm.

"What the hell are you doing? I told you to stay away from her." Mason whispered.

"Lighten up, Mason. She's my friend." Kurt says.

"She was your friend, Kurt." Mason tells him.

"Yeah. But you practically wished Karofsky had killed her. Even I can't forgive you for that." Mercedes said.

"Ashleigh, are you okay? Wes and David are very big on winning, and right now they see you as a threat. Okay? But that's all they're trying to do is throw you off balance, and right now it's working. I... I... I am sorry." Said Mason.

"You're either very good at lying or you're really telling the truth?" Sam asked.

"I suggest leaving before Mr. Schue or Puck come back because Puck already wants to beat Kurt's ass." Finn says.

"Good luck. Okay? I hope you win." Mason said, pulling Kurt away from them.

"Come here." Sam says, hugging Ashleigh tighter.

The rest of them wrapped their arms around them. Will and Puck walked over.

"Who was that? If it's that Warbler guy, I swear, I'd beat his ass. Ashleigh, you're doughnuts." Puck says, setting them on her dressing table.

"I'm gonna get some air. Alone. I just need to ignore it. Kurt's just trying to get into my head." Ashleigh whispered to herself over and over.

"What's going on?" Asked Will.